Following on from my Hba1c update.

Iona May

Hi everyone, sorry if this is a little bit self indulgent but I just wanted to share what a difference physically my improved hba1c has made to me.

Before and "in progress" pictures.....a fabulous side effect of reducing my blood glucose!

upload_2021-10-9_17-48-32.jpg upload_2021-10-9_17-48-54.jpg

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Hi everyone, sorry if this is a little bit self indulgent but I just wanted to share what a difference physically my improved hba1c has made to me.

Before and "in progress" pictures.....a fabulous side effect of reducing my blood glucose!

View attachment 51506 View attachment 51507
Brag away! You deserve the praise and look FAB now xx

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
@Iona May ... it's not just the change in shape that thrills us, but the fact that we feel so much lighter, healthier and happier :)

Reactions: EllieM

Iona May

@Iona May ... it's not just the change in shape that thrills us, but the fact that we feel so much lighter, healthier and happier :)

Absolutely you are so right! I just cant believe how much better I feel from 18 months ago. Now if I can just get this pesky perimenopause sorted........

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello & Welcome @Iona May a big well deserved pat on the back for you - well done!

I feel your pain re the perimenopause mine has lasted for years!

Reactions: Iona May

Iona May

Hello & Welcome @Iona May a big well deserved pat on the back for you - well done!

I feel your pain re the perimenopause mine has lasted for years!

Rightly or wrongly I am giving HRT a try from Monday as I really cant cope with the crazy stiff joints anymore, its really hindering my exercise.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done on all your health improvements, I found similarly. I always call my type 2 diagnosis a blessing in disguise!