foot pain

tigerlily9813

Type of diabetes
Type 2
hi i hope you can help, i have a throbbing foot, from the ball on my left foot which is the mainsource of the pain and going through the centre and also to the toes. it feels all joined up like a rope appart from the ball. it has been going on for a quite a few weeks and has been getting worse. when i walk on it i barely notice it, its only when i stop walking it hurts. if i was over exercising i would have thought it would have been throbbing in both feet. i am type 2 and have been on metformin since november last year and i am relatively good with my diet although lapses do happen, if that info is any help.
thanks tracy

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Tigerlily
As a Diabetic, you can refer yourself to the podiatrydepartment at your local hospital. Look up their number and give them a call.
Hana

Lifeisnoteasy

hanadr said:
Tigerlily
As a Diabetic, you can refer yourself to the podiatrydepartment at your local hospital. Look up their number and give them a call.
Hana

Are you based in the UK? i didnt know i could refer MYSELF to the podiatry? and is it called the podiatry or is that a mispelling? Im based in London and it will help if i can just pop in because i suffer from these pains in the middle of the night

tigerlily9813

Type of diabetes
Type 2
thank you for the help i will be going to the doctors next week to hopefully get a appointment with the foot lady. hopefully they will listen they are not great doctors.