Forum for Reactive Hypoglycemia is live!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just an announcement that the Reactive Hypoglycemia sub-forum is now live. We weren't too sure which category to place it under, so we placed it under 'management'. That can be adjusted easily though, so any questions/queries/comments, please let me know!

Thanks to @nosher8355 for his dedicated to the RH cause.

There's (also) a page on Reactive Hypoglycemia here: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/reactive-hypoglycemia.html

Reactions: 11 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @Administrator . Whilst I'm not an RH sufferer, there do seem to be more of them around these days, or perhaps @nosher8355 and @Brunneria 's presence and generosity has just made it easier for them to have their voices heard.

Well done guys!

Reactions: 6 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Brunneria and @nosher8355 - Looking at where this sub-forum has been positioned, doesn't seem quite right to me. I might have thought it better within Diabetes Discussion, along where the obvious T1 and T2 sits, but so does Pre-Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes. I know RH isn't Diabetes, but it might be better with the bigger "headline" titles, for new people searching?

Of course, I'll get my coat, and stop interfering!

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@Brunneria and @nosher8355 - Looking at where this sub-forum has been positioned, doesn't seem quite right to me. I might have thought it better within Diabetes Discussion, along where the obvious T1 and T2 sits, but so does Pre-Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes. I know RH isn't Diabetes, but it might be better with the bigger "headline" titles, for new people searching?

I'll bow to your forum savvy!

I've tagged @admin as this is till open for debate and there are things I would like to place in the forum, but as a starter for ten, top marks so far.

Thanks for you interference!;)

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I thought that was where it was going! Have i missed something?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good luck to all you RH sufferers and the new section will be a supportive and an informative one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I thought that was where it was going! Have i missed something?
Still developing where and how we are doing it!
I'm certain that we will get there!

Any suggestions tag @admin.

I sound like a mod!
(Shivers!)

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Happy to move it there if you're agreed? We weren't sure where to place it so thought we'd leave the decision to the community. :)

Reactions: 2 people