1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Freestyle libre!! Just been allowed to order:)

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by LaineyK, Nov 24, 2015.

1. nmr1991

nmr1991 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I will have to wait til its free on the nhs, I can't afford this because of no income, so I will just have to not test until then

• Like Like x 2
  2. MellitusTrap

MellitusTrap Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for someone to combine the freestyle Libre tech with other wearable tech like a Fitbit and an Apple Watch - so you have realtime data on more than just your blood sugar

3. MisterMints

MisterMints Type 1 · Well-Known Member

This is now doable. Freestyle Libre with a MiaoMiao will enable you to display your glucose data on (the right model) FitBit and Apple Watch. I have mine linked up to a Garmin so I can see my data while I'm out running.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    #43 MisterMints, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:07 PM
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook