Type 1 Freestyle monitor

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine also not working and I can’t delete the app and reinstall as it loses all the data. I don’t even know if there is a help email or telephone number. Frustrating.
I sent an email through their website and their offices aren’t open on a Sunday so you can’t even call.....

Reactions: Triscornia

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine also not working and I can’t delete the app and reinstall as it loses all the data. I don’t even know if there is a help email or telephone number. Frustrating.
Any luck this morning? Mine is still not working at all!

Triscornia

I sent an email through their website and their offices aren’t open on a Sunday so you can’t even call.....

Hi, did you get a response yet. I also sent an email but nothing and I can’t phone their 0800 number as I live in France. It is still not working and I am a little upset now as I also don’t want to lose my data as our first visit to the hospital is soon. Argh...

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, did you get a response yet. I also sent an email but nothing and I can’t phone their 0800 number as I live in France. It is still not working and I am a little upset now as I also don’t want to lose my data as our first visit to the hospital is soon. Argh...
Hey, no I still can’t log on. I also tried downloading the app on my colleagues phones with no luck! I called them this morning to report it and they said they will look into it and in the meantime they will send me a new sensor.... I’m going to call them up again now!

Triscornia

Hey, no I still can’t log on. I also tried downloading the app on my colleagues phones with no luck! I called them this morning to report it and they said they will look into it and in the meantime they will send me a new sensor.... I’m going to call them up again now!

My husband got through to help line in France and they said they is a bug in the system and they are trying to deal with it. They gave us another telephone to phone. We phoned and they said it is a cyber attack and they are trying to fix it but once fixed it will return to normal without you having to do anything but they don’t know when that will be.

Reactions: SB.25

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, they said that the Server is down for some users and will be fixed within the next 24 hours (most likely by tomorrow morning). So guess I will wait until then and if I still can’t log on will be on the phone again!

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
My husband got through to help line in France and they said they is a bug in the system and they are trying to deal with it. They gave us another telephone to phone. We phoned and they said it is a cyber attack and they are trying to fix it but once fixed it will return to normal without you having to do anything but they don’t know when that will be.
Did they agree to send you another sensor? If not, you should ask!

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Good luck
Called them up - they said approx 1000 users are still kicked out of the system. Apparently it’s defiantly going to be fixed by lunch time - so I shall try again and then if not I may have to get a bit shouty on the phone as I don’t feel like they are listening to me !

Triscornia

Called them up - they said approx 1000 users are still kicked out of the system. Apparently it’s defiantly going to be fixed by lunch time - so I shall try again and then if not I may have to get a bit shouty on the phone as I don’t feel like they are listening to me !

Oh gosh how annoying. I got an email today to say they had computer failure and to use monitor as apps were down. I think they were just trying to cover themselves with this email.

I hope it is working by now as the whole point of the app is because it’s easier. I bought the phone just for this app.

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh gosh how annoying. I got an email today to say they had computer failure and to use monitor as apps were down. I think they were just trying to cover themselves with this email.

I hope it is working by now as the whole point of the app is because it’s easier. I bought the phone just for this app.

Nope the app still isn’t working for me. It is still telling me I don’t have an account..... despite logging in previously. I made a new account to see if that was now working - I could create a new account but it still says my existing one doesn’t exist.

I feel like the issue is on my account rather than the app now, but no one is listening to me.

I called up another 3 times today and was told ‘it should be sorted by next week’ :wideyed::mad:.

I have to say, given this is my first experience Of the Libre, I’m really not impressed. I’ve been running higher probably because it’s causing me so much stress (which sort of defeats the point).

Guess I will call up again numerous times tomorrow.
:banghead: