image.jpg
Snowdrops always bring a promise ... the promise of Spring and better weather

Reactions: 5 people

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good evening Raining once more it never ending grrrrr any way Bg 7.7 after two hours dead on after my evening meal

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
:)Good morning this weather is just plain awful any way no more talk about the rain this morning my Bg was 5.9:)

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, cold feet, being the odd one out at outings ("can you make sure that's a diet coke").
Good morningRaymond, suns out here at the mo, but don't expect it to last long. Daren't look at my garden at the mo. After the rain and wind it's too scary to contemplate, so going to bake low carb blueberry muffins and coconut macaroons instead. My treat for the week if hubby doesn't scoff em all before I have a chance.lol

Reactions: 2 people

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morningRaymond, suns out here at the mo, but don't expect it to last long. Daren't look at my garden at the mo. After the rain and wind it's too scary to contemplate, so going to bake low carb blueberry muffins and coconut macaroons instead. My treat for the week if hubby doesn't scoff em all before I have a chance.lol
They sound beautiful can I have one has well before the hubby gets to them yummy lol. Been raining here none stop,now for over 14 hours when will it ever stop ?????:(:(

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow the sun has peep it's head out ho no too late it's gone back in :mad::mad::mad:

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning readings from January the 9th was 17.2 in the morning February reading 9th is now 5.9

Reactions: 4 people

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done you.
Thank you I have just about got down to normal levels just tested my Bg after my breakfast one hour ago and it's up too 8.2 but I done no exercise at all because of this bloody weather got to go out got to get some mulch for the garden to spread it on top before spring is here

Karbstruck

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
injustice
Awesome progress in only one month Ray! ( I have gone from 16.4 on Jan 3, to 5.6 today, Feb 10th, though I still often get 6's.)

Love your garden and landscape photos. I had a HUGE branch fall off one of my gum trees in a wind storm yesterday. I saw it fall too, which was quite spectacular. It completely severed a small Mulberry tree and just missed some others. It will be quite some work for my son to chainsaw it up.

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Awesome progress in only one month Ray! ( I have gone from 16.4 on Jan 3, to 5.6 today, Feb 10th, though I still often get 6's.)

Love your garden and landscape photos. I had a HUGE branch fall off one of my gum trees in a wind storm yesterday. I saw it fall too, which was quite spectacular. It completely severed a small Mulberry tree and just missed some others. It will be quite some work for my son to chainsaw it up.
That's great news for you going from 16.4 to 5.6 you are just the same has me this morning I,am dead on 6 how big is your gum tree has they grow to about 40 feet sounds like a beautiful garden ?

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning Bg is dead on 6 Garden I have crocus out and just yesterday my troop,of iris have just started to flower purple

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good afternoon you jolly well,lot lol, Bg this afternoon is 6.6 not bad consider I have not done much has waiting for the compost to Be deliver so I can then start to mulch up,my garden

Raymond Starr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good tip for you all out there who is in to a bit of gardening ???? If you have a plot of Land Ie allotment never never walk on your land has the more you walk on it the more compact it gets all ways walk on scaffold boards in that way you can hoe between each row with out walking up and down each row I hoe three rows at a time and then move the boards across each time where your boards have been hoe that and by the end of your plot no feet marks all hoe looking lovely untill the next time the weeds appears

Last edited by a moderator: