1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Give Us Newbie's A Break.

Discussion in 'Newly Diagnosed' started by Moggely, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Jaz006

Jaz006 · Well-Known Member

Geez Louise as the saying goes.

My suggestion would be to chillax a bit

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 38candy

38candy Type 2 · Active Member

Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Carolann13

Carolann13 Type 1 · Member

It was sad reading your story, I'm sorry you feel that way, I joined only few weeks ago, and I'm still learning myself, because of this forum, i personally feel a lot lot better within myself, having people to talk to, people who help and advise you in any aspect of diabetes, I asked for help on this forum and have found friends, I've never asked for help in 40 years of being T1D, I'm truly grateful and appreciative off all administration staff and co members who have taken the time and effort in reaching out and helping us all in our own way, so thanks to all.

• Like Like x 7
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook