Glucomen Aero

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Kind of at my wits end with this meter now, I was given it by my nurse last year because she fears DKA like the plague so yay for me there but lately it has been giving me some abnormal readings. Last strip batch had me at 6.5 one strip then the next at 5.1! So I have no clue what to trust as that was within 10 seconds of one another.

Wondering if the machine is going or the strips are just that bad. I do have a Contour Next One that was giving me wonderfully consistent readings but I ran out of strips and I don’t get paid till next week.

Any decent cheaper alternatives anyone can recommend?

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
If you have registered your meter with Menarini you should be able to request some "Glu/Ket" contol solution to check the accuracy of the meter. I got some for my "Glucomen LX Plus".

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
If you have registered your meter with Menarini you should be able to request some "Glu/Ket" contol solution to check the accuracy of the meter. I got some for my "Glucomen LX Plus".
Hmmm I might have to do that, haven't seen a place on their site to register it though. All depends if my doctor will switch my prescription next week.