GlucoMen Areo 2k

Lottiej1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

Looking for a little bit of help.

During my recent hospital stay i was given a brand new GlucoMen Areo machine. I was also give some blood-like solution so that every month i could test that my machine was working properly. Annoyingly i have managed to misplace it and cant find it.

I dont even know where to get a replacement from, i cant find it on there website which im a member of.

I am happy to buy it if i have to. Could anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all,

Looking for a little bit of help.

During my recent hospital stay i was given a brand new GlucoMen Areo machine. I was also give some blood-like solution so that every month i could test that my machine was working properly. Annoyingly i have managed to misplace it and cant find it.

I dont even know where to get a replacement from, i cant find it on there website which im a member of.

I am happy to buy it if i have to. Could anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

I'd suggest you give these guys a call.. they may even send you some out for free.. and if not would I'm sure be able to point you in the right direction to buy some.
https://www.glucomen.co.uk/areo/