1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2018 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Privacy is important: just a reminder that your posts can be seen by members of the public Guest.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

GlucoMen Areo 2k

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by Lottiej1991, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Lottiej1991

Lottiej1991 Type 1 · Member

Hi all,

Looking for a little bit of help.

During my recent hospital stay i was given a brand new GlucoMen Areo machine. I was also give some blood-like solution so that every month i could test that my machine was working properly. Annoyingly i have managed to misplace it and cant find it.

I dont even know where to get a replacement from, i cant find it on there website which im a member of.

I am happy to buy it if i have to. Could anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

2. bulkbiker

bulkbiker Type 2 · Expert

I'd suggest you give these guys a call.. they may even send you some out for free.. and if not would I'm sure be able to point you in the right direction to buy some.
    https://www.glucomen.co.uk/areo/

3. Lottiej1991

Lottiej1991 Type 1 · Member

Thank you. Thats what i thought of doing. Will give them a call this afternoon.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook