1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Glucophage sr metformin

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by Lin 26, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Lin 26

Lin 26 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas.

Has anyone heard that there are supply issues with the above. My pharmacy tell me this is the case. But I can't find anything online about it.
    Be pleased to hear from anyone experiencing problems

Best wishes

Lin

2. Silver Hammer

Silver Hammer Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Tried to pick up my prescription for SR metformin on Tuesday, Wednesday and then again today and they still haven't got it. Back again on Monday and I am told that I should get it then. What's happening?

Maxwell

3. leeemerick

leeemerick Type 2 · Well-Known Member

How random. Be interesting to see how many people it affects. My repeat is due in a couple of weeks so will see then

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook