GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Afternoon.
Didn't post my fasting this morning as it was much higher than what it was before bed.
But, then could it had been a Liver Dump during the early hours? Or could it be that I am suffering with Stress and Upset? At 'someone' who has caused trouble and split up a very good friendship I had with another member on this Forum. = Hope you are pleased with yourself? :)
Have a great big bear hug from us William, I hope this person is thoroughly ashamed of themself

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
I was doing my mum's gardening yesterday and I was sweltering! Mind you, I did have to tame an out of control bramble bush which isn't exactly light work

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Just got back from pain clinic , Ron's pain relief being increased and if all goes well next visit he should be discharged . X

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi Liam
Not been on here for a while been busy has you know,thanks for the message you sent me,but what's all this upset your having ,but it's nice to see you have lots of friends and support on here,from me included. Hugs on there way to you, will always be your friend.K

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Evening all

Busy day at work.

Good news

Hope you've all had a good day
It is in one way , but he got told he will always have this pain and he has to manage it the best way he can. Pills will take the edge off but his body gets use to them to quick . He has a tens machine which also helps . He told me yesterday that the problem he had with his left leg that started last year may now be in his right leg . It's giving him alot of pain right now making walking difficult.

Reactions: Cumberland

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It is in one way , but he got told he will always have this pain and he has to manage it the best way he can. Pills will take the edge off but his body gets use to them to quick . He has a tens machine which also helps . He told me yesterday that the problem he had with his left leg that started last year may now be in his right leg . It's giving him alot of pain right now making walking difficult.
Sorry to hear that

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Another thing we've discovered is that the calcium blocker he takes at night along with amitrptyline don't like each other . Not only do they cause raised bg levels but also make him sweat and his breathing becomes very loud .

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@ickihun - Hi Vicky, I had decided before going out yesterday evening that if I ate starter and main course then I would not bother with dessert. But....... when the other 3 persons desserts were brought to the table, I then said to the waitress I had changed my mind and wanted dessert now :D.
Still, it was a treat and our friends stopped off in York overnight on their return journey home to Peterborough from Edingburgh. It was nice to catch up and see them both - even though it's just once a year.:)
And a 9.6 blood sugar this morning was not that bad! - I have had worse?

Last edited:
Reactions: heh

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Ron's had yet another good day . So far this week good days have out weighed the bad . He's in bed now as he's still gets tired he was up early this morning due to pain in his shoulders. Still not heard from hospital about any treatment . Hope you all have been well , @ickihun how have you been today?

Reactions: heh and Cumberland

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
@ickihun - Hi Vicky, I had decided before going out yesterday evening that if I ate starter and main course then I would not bother with dessert. But....... when the other 3 persons desserts were brought to the table, I then said to the waitress I had changed my mind and wanted dessert now :D.
Still, it was a treat and our friends stopped off in York overnight on their return journey home to Peterborough from Edingburgh. It was nice to catch up and see them both - even though it's just once a year.:)
And a 9.6 blood sugar this morning was not that bad! - I have had worse?
Well worth a one off higher bg. Me thinks. I remember cream cakes in coffee shops in Rye and Tenterden too @heh . I used to work inbetween. Yummy, @Liam1955 . Apparently after op they give dumping syndrome. I cannot remember my last cream cake!
I don't crave sweet things any more. I'd rather have a beautiful fish dish.
At 15yr old my sisters had treats from ice cream man. I used to have smoked mackerel from the quayside. Beautiful and fresh.
Ive always believed in a little of luxury is far better than a load of cheap ****. I know you do too William. ;)
Hope your feeling happier these past few days?

Reactions: heh

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ron's had yet another good day . So far this week good days have out weighed the bad . He's in bed now as he's still gets tired he was up early this morning due to pain in his shoulders. Still not heard from hospital about any treatment . Hope you all have been well , @ickihun how have you been today?
That's brilliant news.
I'm much better on full asthma inhaler treatment. Going to try and sleep without propped up tonight as back is in totally agony! Back on maximum tramadol again. :(
Luckily not planning on shopping tomorrow unless things go pear shaped. Planning on on-line shopping tuesday only too. Just need mini mot-ing and 6wks will not be such a chore!
It could be worse....... I keep telling myself. Ha ha

Reactions: tina_marie and heh

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Afternoon Folks,
Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather, it has reached 25 degrees here in York so far!

Thanks for the kind words on here = @miahara - @heh @Goonergal and those who sent PM's. Decided to stay (again!) :).
Please don't take offence, but all those members that I followed - I deleted your names several days ago as I was leaving then. So, would you delete my name from your lists = Thank You :).