GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Had my Retinal Screening Test this morning.
And then this afternoon had MRI Cervical/Spine Scan. GP finally referred me for the Scan after 4 months of Skull, Neck, Shoulder and Arm pain.

Reactions: ickihun
D

debrasue

Had my Retinal Screening Test this morning.
And then this afternoon had MRI Cervical/Spine Scan. GP finally referred me for the Scan after 4 months of Skull, Neck, Shoulder and Arm pain.
When will you get the results, William?

D

debrasue

Can anyone tell me how to send a PM plse I've forgot. Thsnks
Click on the Private Messages envelope icon at the top right of your screen (next to the Alerts flag)
Click on "Send a new Private Message"
Add the names of the participants you want to message
Add a title
Type your message and click on "Send a Private Message"

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Click on the Private Messages envelope icon at the top right of your screen (next to the Alerts flag)
Add a title
Add a title
@debrasue, thanks for replying. Still trying to sort it out, brain stopped working recently. Must be old age. Spoke with nurse today they've cut my strips to half amount, apparently government decision, & sldo it was mentioned they want to stop one of my meds ( they've been trying last 2 years) this means then Definatley no more strips. Nhs not in good position I'm told so we disbetics suffer. I don't want to change my meds, why when I'm doing ok. Was told testing once a week/once a day is enough, once we get some control of our diabetes they cut the strips & meds. I give up, Anyway how are you? Well I hope, & everyone else. Have good healthy day everyone X

D

debrasue

@debrasue, thanks for replying. Still trying to sort it out, brain stopped working recently. Must be old age. Spoke with nurse today they've cut my strips to half amount, apparently government decision, & sldo it was mentioned they want to stop one of my meds ( they've been trying last 2 years) this means then Definatley no more strips. Nhs not in good position I'm told so we disbetics suffer. I don't want to change my meds, why when I'm doing ok. Was told testing once a week/once a day is enough, once we get some control of our diabetes they cut the strips & meds. I give up, Anyway how are you? Well I hope, & everyone else. Have good healthy day everyone X
Have you tried telling them you don't want to change meds? I don't think they can force you.......

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have you tried telling them you don't want to change meds? I don't think they can force you.......
Hi yes been saying for 2 years don't want to change, why change when I'm doing well ( they said I'm doing great). Even nurse said ehy change when your doing well but today she said I don't need to take one of the meds better to change to another!! I said that's not what you said before, you said stay with meds I'm taking as I'm doing well now you say change! If they say change then I'll say, no I won't take different meds, if I can't stay as I am I won't take any, if I pop of them so be it, it's my body my decision, they just want to stop giving me strips, doctor said begore we don't want you having hypos, I said I don't have hypos!!! He wznted to put me on gliptin!! No way to many side effects, I've read up on it, it's also a cheap meds. When my bgs were sky high then they took notice even tho I'd been complaining & ill for months, only needed to test strip me & gheyd have seen the problem. I give up. Once we get reasonable control its cut cut cut, they don't care Sorry moaning but why change when they say I'm going well

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Have you had any results yet?

Retinal Screening result is Normal. :)
Seeing GP on 20th - so, hopefully results of Cervical/Spine Scan are there at Practise.

Reactions: heh

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Retinal Screening result is Normal. :)
Seeing GP on 20th - so, hopefully results of Cervical/Spine Scan are there at Practise.
Hi Liam not seen you on site recently I usually only post BG in morning but has I like to help people if I can I have had some complaints from low chat site for chatting too much,I wasn't aware they had split the site in two so now I go on with some chat site to post BG, Well I know you know how some can be so I'll say no more, only to say hope you get help with your pain problems when you see your GP on 20th. Hope your both otherwise keeping well and Florence is not running you ragged too much. Love KathXx

Reactions: ickihun

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No MRI Scan results yet. (As of 20th when I saw my GP).
Got results from the Endoscopy had last week and I have Duodenitis (Inflammation of Duodenum) Biopsies taken to check for H. Pylori and been prescribed Ranitidine twice daily, this tablet is to cut down the amount of stomach acid produced.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
No MRI Scan results yet. (As of 20th when I saw my GP).
Got results from the Endoscopy had last week and I have Duodenitis (Inflammation of Duodenum) Biopsies taken to check for H. Pylori and been prescribed Ranitidine twice daily, this tablet is to cut down the amount of stomach acid produced.
Hi Liam welcome to the stomach club, I had an hiatus hernia for 30 years until the acid burned my oesophageal track and virtually closed my oesophagus I had two ops. to open it up but unfortunately I then developed nodules in the oesophagus which could turn cancerous,I ended up having major surgery about 5 years ago best thing I ever did never had any problems since.
But H pylori I also had before any talk of ops. they treat it with antibiotics and that fixed that, if the stomach acid gets any worse get it seen to don't do what I did and leave it for so long. And so lovely to hear from you. Best Wishes K