Good article

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Lina,
Thanks for the article it was interesting. I went to see my Endo yesterday and I asked him about doing a Thyroid test because I feel cold in a warm room when I sit watching tele and need loads of layers of clothes on.
atb
Derek
Off the top of my head @lindisfel, you haven't lost weight have you?
Because I'm the same now, I struggle to keep warm. Don't put your longjohns away yet!
And yes, it was an interesting article relating to hashimotos and RH.
The daughter has hashimotos an she feels a lot better without the carbs.
But she definitely doesn't have RH!

Reactions: 2 people

lindisfel

Expert
Hi Nosher, I have lost weight I am down to my target weight of c.13.5 stone. Bmi less than 23 at my considerable height. I have been cold, unless I exercise for some time but its worse now. Saw my ct scan Monday and consultant is going to get my liver looked at by radiologist, it looked OK on scan, re: GGT. He showed me my gall bladder, it has three largish stones that should stay in place. Right adrenal has tumour much bigger than the gland. This adenoma is the cause
of my Conn's syndrome and other health issues. I couldn't see much fat round internal organs and the scan was done ten months ago.

regards
Derek

Off the top of my head @lindisfel, you haven't lost weight have you?
Because I'm the same now, I struggle to keep warm. Don't put your longjohns away yet!
And yes, it was an interesting article relating to hashimotos and RH.
The daughter has hashimotos an she feels a lot better without the carbs.
But she definitely doesn't have RH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Nosher, I have lost weight I am down to my target weight of c.13.5 stone. Bmi less than 23 at my considerable height. I have been cold, unless I exercise for some time but its worse now. Saw my ct scan Monday and consultant is going to get my liver looked at by radiologist, it looked OK on scan, re: GGT. He showed me my gall bladder, it has three largish stones that should stay in place. Right adrenal has tumour much bigger than the gland. This adenoma is the cause
of my Conn's syndrome and other health issues. I couldn't see much fat round internal organs and the scan was done ten months ago.

regards
Derek
Hi mate,

Since losing all my weight the cold gets to me far easier than it use to.
Well done getting down to your target.
You do have a lot going on.
Hope things do sort it out for you, stupid thing to say but keep well mate, don't give up and battle all the way.
If you need to chat, we will be around.

All the best mate,

Nosher.

Reactions: 4 people

Linagirl

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Good to get it checked Derek at least you can rule it out if not. Could it also be poor circulation? Although you do exercise a lot I know. I'm cold all the time too. Blankets are my friend xx