ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning everyone from a sunny C Scotland. Have a great day today all.
I received a lovely hug from you yesterday. I've been worried about you and William's communicated hug reassured me your fine. I thought I'd scared you with my past stakers info. I now know better. Thankyou for the reassurance. I needed it. Hugs back @13lizanne tenfold and my very best wishes. :happy::dummy1: I can be such a baby. Ha ha
I make @Liam1955 look my biggest drama queen competitor :hilarious: :hilarious: :oops:

Reactions: 4 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, my cold has put in a reappearance - I had a very restless night because of a wheezy chest and blocked up nose. I'm feeling a bit better this morning and looking forward to a nice relaxing day at my mums

Reactions: 2 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all, my cold has put in a reappearance - I had a very restless night because of a wheezy chest and blocked up nose. I'm feeling a bit better this morning and looking forward to a nice relaxing day at my mums
Extra hugs for you today and for the next couple of lergy days.
I'm still finding the new layout on my mobile as restrictive and I'm time pressed most of the time and often forget what I was posting. So not doing as much. Relaxation day for us too but no mum's house as I do more when I'm in her house. She wants me looking after her. Mind u she tries to muck in. She has good days and bad days with her mobility.
Have a great relaxed day and feed that cold.
I used to get carb flu when I brought out my veggies but jyst realised, not any more. Have you been low carbing stricter than usual?

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Extra hugs for you today and for the next couple of lergy days.
I'm still finding the new layout on my mobile as restrictive and I'm time pressed most of the time and often forget what I was posting. So not doing as much. Relaxation day for us too but no mum's house as I do more when I'm in her house. She wants me looking after her. Mind u she tries to muck in. She has good days and bad days with her mobility.
Have a great relaxed day and feed that cold.
I used to get carb flu when I brought out my veggies but jyst realised, not any more. Have you been low carbing stricter than usual?
Thanks Vicki, I appreciate it. Mum's mobility isn't too bad - she likes to go out and about as much as possible so she doesn't sit at home and mope lol When I'm at hers my main responsibility is the cooking - my brother John does the cooking all week so he likes to have a break when he gets the chance. I don't mind, I like cooking :)

I think the cold is stress related - there's still ongoing issues with Michael which need my attention. Hopefully when we hear from the DSS we can start moving on. Both of us appreciate a strong routine so being in limbo for so long is taking its toll

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I received a lovely hug from you yesterday. I've been worried about you and William's communicated hug reassured me your fine. I thought I'd scared you with my past stakers info. I now know better. Thankyou for the reassurance. I needed it. Hugs back @13lizanne tenfold and my very best wishes. :happy::dummy1: I can be such a baby. Ha ha
I make @Liam1955 look my biggest drama queen competitor :hilarious: :hilarious: :oops:
I've PM d you Vicki :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Thanks Vicki, I appreciate it. Mum's mobility isn't too bad - she likes to go out and about as much as possible so she doesn't sit at home and mope lol When I'm at hers my main responsibility is the cooking - my brother John does the cooking all week so he likes to have a break when he gets the chance. I don't mind, I like cooking :)

I think the cold is stress related - there's still ongoing issues with Michael which need my attention. Hopefully when we hear from the DSS we can start moving on. Both of us appreciate a strong routine so being in limbo for so long is taking its toll
Let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm here for you. Even just a chat. Pm me if I can help hun. :)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all had a good night no seizures trying my spinal brace today will let you know how it goes later on type 2 life .
Have a good day all and don't forget your sun cream .

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone from a hot and sunny C. Scotland. Enjoyed the shade from the trees on our morning walk, everything was so still and peaceful- gorgeous!
Glad you had a good night Ron, hope you and everyone else has a great day today.

Reactions: 3 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, I'm feeling much better after a good nights sleep. I have a nice relaxing bank holiday planned, I have some donations to take to a cat rescue charity this afternoon. They have a stall at our local creative village (a bit like Camden in London) so I said I'd take some knitted accessories down there. The best thing is it's a nice half hour walk and I get to have a good mooch round the stalls while I'm there :)

Reactions: 5 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
29/8/26 - Good Morning on this Bank Holiday, from a cooler but Sunny York. Hope Everybody is well and you all have a good day.:)

Reactions: 6 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Smirly rain this morning up here in C. Scotland. Can't wait to go for my walk! Have a good day all

Reactions: 5 people

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all from sunny Nottinghamshire. Having a bit of a lay in cause of last night. Have a good one all. X

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's another bright and sunny day today. Hope everyone has a good day

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
Another bright, sunny morning in the West Country today and it's forecast to be hot again. That's nice, but I don't like the hot, humid nights. Can't sleep and it pushes my BGs up. :(
I'm on granddaughter No 1 duties again today - I'd better make the most of it as she's back at school next week. I'll miss her. We're going to make a tent in the garden today and have a picnic in it. Maybe do some glueing this afternoon - she's very fond of glueing! :)
I hope everyone has a lovely day.
Hugs

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning peeps!
Another bright, sunny morning in the West Country today and it's forecast to be hot again. That's nice, but I don't like the hot, humid nights. Can't sleep and it pushes my BGs up. :(
I'm on granddaughter No 1 duties again today - I'd better make the most of it as she's back at school next week. I'll miss her. We're going to make a tent in the garden today and have a picnic in it. Maybe do some glueing this afternoon - she's very fond of glueing! :)
I hope everyone has a lovely day.
Hugs
Hug those frozen water bottles hun til you nod off? I have a fan on all night. It seems to solve our temperature but I know your area is a lot hotter.
I hope little one wears you out so much you drop into sleep tonight.
Toddler did that yesterday. Up and down stairs at mums as he's new to full toilet training. I should be skinny. Ha ha it's much easier in a bungalow.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
30/8/16 - Good Morning from a warm and Sunny York. Have a good day everybody and hope you are well.:)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm in a very bouncy mood today. Popping out later after a bit housework. I've reduced my levothyroxine tablet (myself) so far so good. I had terrible palpitations and aching throat/neck on one side. Oh and blood test came back overactive thyroid when on strict lchf so preparing for very low carb again. Ideally I'd like to get rid of insulin injections. It isn't easy. On more than 8mmol/l I get tingerly toes and thrush so I have to do it in the right way.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all from north notts dull and overcast at moment my tremors returned again early this morning but no seizure thankfully
struggling with the spine pain more than usual today but hopefully my back brace arrives today .
Have a great long weekend all and big hugs to all suffering
Did you get your back brace guys? @tina_marie @eldergarth