Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morningeveryone...hot and sunny herein Notts...nice day ahead

Reactions: 2 people
D

debrasue

Hug those frozen water bottles hun til you nod off? I have a fan on all night. It seems to solve our temperature but I know your area is a lot hotter.
I hope little one wears you out so much you drop into sleep tonight.
Toddler did that yesterday. Up and down stairs at mums as he's new to full toilet training. I should be skinny. Ha ha it's much easier in a bungalow.
Hmmmm, frozen water bottles - that's a good idea! Thanks, Vicky

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hmmmm, frozen water bottles - that's a good idea! Thanks, Vicky
I used to wrap mine in either a hand towel or similar straight from the freezer. It kept me cool. Especially hugging it in the hottest areas. It was great relief. :)

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning, after our misty start yesterday the weather became very hot and today has begun sunny and warm here in C. Scotland. I hope that everyone has a good day today

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's rather overcast and feeling decidedly autumnal today. Yay! It's DS's birthday next week so we're going up to Toys R Us to see what Lego set we can afford :)

D

debrasue

Good morning, peeps!
Bit of a gloomy start in the West Country this morning, but at least it's not raining.
Time for some dead-heading in the garden, I think, as it's nice and cool this morning. Then a little trip to the farm shop. :)
Have a lovely day, everyone!
Hugs

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
31/8/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day.
Planned to go out for the day - but, plans got changed as the garden comes first! :(

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
An interesting morning. A guest who supported Marcus in his thought of a 'cheeky monkey' trying to claim off his car insurance. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning to everyone. It's hot already here in C. Scotland. Just off for our walk, have a great day folks whatever you are doing ?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning everyone , going to be a nice day again. No problems with Ron for the past two nights. His knee brace came yesterday so hes now wearing the full kit to work . Will fill you in later, with how hes getting on with it. Have a good day all. Big hugs to all who are going through a rough time . X

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's overcast at the moment but getting brighter later. I'm off in a minute, DS has 2 appointments at the DSS this morning groan!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
1/9/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you all have a good day and everyone is well. :)

Reactions: 6 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Good morning all. It's hot and sunny in Cambridge today, hence why I'm off to have fun visiting the incredible Dahlia display at Anglesey Abbey:) have a lovely day whatever you're doing:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from sunny C. Scotland. Off shopping at designer village today, have a great day whatever you are doing.

Tabbyjoolz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty, bigotry
Morning all from sunnyish London. Off to a doc's appointment in an hour or so. It's two weeks today since I found out I'm T2, so I'm going to do my best to persuade him that I am managing fine with diet and exercise alone. Wish me luck!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all from sunnyish London. Off to a doc's appointment in an hour or so. It's two weeks today since I found out I'm T2, so I'm going to do my best to persuade him that I am managing fine with diet and exercise alone. Wish me luck!
Good luck at docs let us know how you get on.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Off to another day out with boys! No sandwich making. Hurray!!!!

Cold this morning in Sunderland. :(

Despicable Me on repeat til I'm ready to leave. Ha ha
These minions are a bad influence on my 3yr old but the giggling makes up for it.

You can guarantee toddlers to make you feel old and grumpy. Humf!

Actually I'm in good spirits.
Our last day trip on Monday as kids back on tuesday for us. :( I'm going to miss my9yr old. He's great company and always a pleasure. Toddler tries to run riot to complete the ying and the yang!

Have a great weekend, everyone. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator: