1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Good Morning

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rodman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

6/11 - Good Morning from a wet, raining and miserable York. Hope everyone is well today, if not sending out hugs to you :).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. amgrundy

amgrundy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, a really cold morning here in Lancashire today, wrap up keep warm and have a good day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

Morning peeps!
    It's a clear sky and some early sunshine in S Glos this morning, but it's perishing cold out there!
    I'm going to hazard a bit of a trip out today as I'm going stir crazy having been banged up at home all week. Might take a quick trip up the Wye Valley to see if there are any autumn colours left up there - it's usually pretty spectacular around Tintern at this time of year.
    I hope everyone has a lovely day and the poorly peeps are on the mend.
    Big hugs to all x

4. amgrundy

Have a lovely day sounds good. Arlene

• Hug Hug x 1
  5. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

Thanks, Arlene - how are you doing today?

6. amgrundy

Apart from my shoulder and arm pain I am fine thanks waitng to go back for physio again, not got too much faith in physio. Doctor wants me to go back so will attend and see what happens. Not much time to talk now off on the school run, enjoy your day. x

• Hug Hug x 2
  7. Diamum5972

Diamum5972 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning all, it's bright but very cold today. Lovely day to face the delights of the DWP!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. mist

mist · Guest

Good morning beautiful..:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

8/11 - Good Morning from a dull, dreary and cold York. Hugs to those not well and hope everyone has a good day :).

• Like Like x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  10. mist

mist · Guest

Good morning musketeers :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. amgrundy

Good morning all very wet cold and miserable here today in Lancashire have a good day everyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

9/11 - Good Morning from a dull, rainy York. (No snow yet?) Hope everyone has a good day and you are all well. Hugs to those who are poorly :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Diamum5972

Diamum5972 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning all, it's breezy here today. Better get wrapped up!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

10/11 - Good Morning from another cold and dreary York. Hope everyone is well. Hugs to those who are not:).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

11/11 - Good Morning from a Sunny but cold York. Have a good day everyone. Hugs to those who are poorly:).
    Calling in on Mum and Baby for an hour this morning, and if allowed will get some better pictures, to put on here. They have named Baby: Florence Rose.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

Nice name - very cute. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Enjoy your Grampy-Pops time, William!

Morning peeps!
    It's still too dark to see what the weather is like in S Glos yet, but I can hear rain hammering on the windows so I'm guessing it's not going to be a bright, sunny morning.:(
    Woke up early with cramp this morning, and I had a pretty poor night's sleep (I say sleep, but I could just as well say intermittent dozing and coughing fits), so I'm going to be tired later. Could do without that really, because the family from Nottingham will be arriving later for the weekend. I'm looking forward to it - the 3 Tiny Terrorists will be reunited again and they are already "upcited" about it, so I imagine it's going to be a fairly boisterous affair. :)
    I hope everyone had a good day, and sending big hugs to the poorly peeps.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Freema

Freema Type 2 · Expert

Thank you and good morning to everyone here hope you all Will have a wonderful day . Here in Denmark it is freezy cold and in an hour I must out for a walk to the gym hope for sunshine as it makes every day seem happier.
    Yes Liam Florence Rose is a beautiful name so wonderful to be with a little human being like yours

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. PenfoldAPD

PenfoldAPD Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Just realised it's pouring down here too @debrasue was going to the outdoor pool but now whimping out and will go indoors. Sorry to hear you had a rough night, the same myself - think I ate cheese too late and was awake a couple of times and gave up on sleep at 5am :arghh: But it's the weekend so have to make the most of it and be positive!

Just found Tapioca starch on Amazon so ordering that to make Toad in the Hole for Sunday supper. Will report back, need to get out the pennies and buy some Almond Flour, jezz that is pricey.

Enjoy your time with the terrorists! Sounds like a lot of fun :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

12/11 - Good Morning from a dull, miserable and dark'ish York. Hope you all all well today, hugs to those who are poorly.
    Never got Photos yesterday of baby Florence Rose - she was sleeping and Mum & Dad had been up half the night with her. So, Richard & I only stayed an hour and then went on our travels for lunch.

• Hug Hug x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. asparagusp

asparagusp · Guest

These names are lovely Liam!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook