Good Morning

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's looking rather overcast at the moment. Hope everyone has a good day

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning everyone. Sunny here.
Reminiscing about my holiday. I stayed in blackpool but visited clevely, st annes and southport and liverpool. Oh and popped into barnard castle on way back home. A lovely rest from kids but I missed my bed and low carb diet.
I'm wishing everyone a wholesome day.
Smiles and joy all round. I have a little spare to share so feel free to enjoy and then pass on. ;)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
15/11 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hugs to those not feeling well, and hope you all enjoy the day :).

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
16/11 - Good Morning. From a very windy And dull York. The trees have all now shed their leaveso_O.
Hugs to those people feeling unwell - @ellagy hope you are well :).
Enjoy the day everyone.

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Morning All. @Liam1955 not well yet... I still have the headache and now have a rotten cold to go with it. Scan showed some areas of inflammation on the brain but I have yet to see the Neurologist!

@mist.. what goes with cheesy niblets ... pickles?

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, I'm enjoying a nice relaxed morning with a cup of tea and the cat curled up on my lap. Hope everyone has a good day

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning @Diamum5972 , you too.
I'm wishing loads of love and luck on you. To truely deserve it. Hoping you all have a great xmas and preparations are well on the way!

Feeling more human this morning. I thought I'd had a bug (sickness and diarrhea) but looking like a reaction to the 2 naproxen tablets. I'm ok on one but still heavy pain but on 2, sickness. Have to call gp today for advice. I think I'd prefer one tablet and more co-codamol than sickness and less co-codamol. Liver care needing preference, of course.
Anyone else experience sickness on naproxen? I'll post a new thread after a few phone calls.

Edited to add : Seeing gp tomorrow regards sickness. And nope, I'm not pregnant ;) I would end up crawling up the walls if I was. Thank god for surgeons who can keep me sain.

Last edited:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
17/11 - Good Morning from a partly sunny York. Hope everyone is well and enjoy the day :).

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Morning All.... atchoooo! oh this bleeping cold!!!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
18/11 - Good Morning from a Sunny, but very Windy York. Hugs to all those who are not well :nurse:. And hope you all enjoy the day.
R & I off to The Range - need a New Flickering Candle Bridge for the lounge window sill. And I am treating us to a Coffee and Scone, or Toasted T-Cake. :happy:

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Morning all... I have a Dr's appointment this morning...got so much to talk about I reckon I will need a triple apt.!!!!

Huh... I didn't send this... however it is good news HA1bc is down from 98 to 76 and lipids are down too... to 5.5 and cholesterol is down to 4,5 so I am a happy bunny Nice doctor too. He supports LCHF as he uses it himself! All in all a good appointment!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well Done @ellagy on lowering your HBA1C and Cholesterol.