13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from sunny Scotland, freezing cold again Yesterday it was 18degrees in most of England- it was 7 degrees here :) I'm having a cup of tea now (7 am) then out for my morning walk. Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's cloudy but dry at the moment but it won't last long! It's supposed to be chucking it down this afternoon

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
14/4/16 - Good Morning from a dull York. But, the Sun is desperately trying to break out! Have a good day and hope you are all well.:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from Scarborough. The sun is just breaking through the clouds. Have a good day everyone. :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all from Lancashire it was a gorgeous day here yesterday went to my uncles funeral, everyone taking there coats off. Now today back to wet and cold. :(:(

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello @wolfie11969
I live just outside the city in Morriston, I used to work in Morriston hospital and then nursing homes in the area

Know the hospital, had to go there for 4 months for physio :(, not too sure on Morriston itself apart from the small shopping centre. Bought a lovely bed from there hee hee, still have it now 12 years on. We were thinking of moving back to South Wales when the children had grown up and left home

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning (6.15am) from sunny Scotland, forecast says it's going to rain later on this morning so got up 1hr earlier than usual (5.30am) off for walk once I've eaten breakfast. Good luck today @liam1955 Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's a yucky morning but I'm still going into town because there's a farmers market today. Hope everyone has a good day whatever the weather

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
15/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you are all well and have a great day.:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from a cloudy Lancashire, says showers later, still going out. Have a good day everyone. :)

Reactions: 6 people

v4victory

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
16/4/16
And a good morning from a brilliant Autumn day in the Manawatu, NZ. It is 19 degrees Celsius.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
16/4/16. Good Morning from a cloudy but Sunny York. Hope everyone is well :) and enjoy your Saturday;)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's cold but sunny at the moment. Have a good Saturday everyone

Reactions: 6 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good good morning. I couldn't get on the site before I went shopping so I'm a bit late. Scarborough is sunny but cold . Have a great day everyone. :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning everyone had trouble getting on the site this morning, Sunny morning in Lancashire here, cold but fresh. have a good day to you all.:):)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's bright but chilly today - a good day for getting wrapped up and walking to my mums. Hope everyone has a good day