Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
17/4/16. Good Morning from a beautiful, sunny York. Hope everyone enjoys their day and is well:)

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Oh! It's afternoon now 12.05 PM cold but sunny with sprinkles of rain. Got a little wet during our woodland walk. Been to both Tesco & Lidl's so well stocked up on low carb food. Son no 3 was here yesterday and ate everything that wasn't nailed down :) son no 1 this afternoon - he'll want fed too. Son no 2 in Japan just now, but in the north of the north island so not near earthquake, wonder what he's eating today?

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. We have bright sunshine and rain at the same time up here in central Scotland. I'll need my raincoat today when walking! Have a lovely week with good health asll

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning it's cloudy and a bit cold as yet in Scarborough. Have a good day.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all - the weather is a bit undecided today, it's cloudy windy but warm as well! It's going up to 10 c this afternoon so I'm going out and about this morning :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
18/4/16 - Good Morning from a dull, cloudy, colder York. Enjoy your day in whatever you are doing. Hope everyone is well:)

Viv0147

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
there isn't much I dislike maybe rude and aggressive people
Good morning from a cloudy Wales, but a very happy welshman since my last weigh-in I have reduced my weight by another 2 lbs My blood sugar reading has gone from the high teens! To last week over 7 days an average of 6.9! So losing that 35 Lb of fat I was carrying around has also helped my blood sugar My target weight is 11 stone so hopefully in a years time I will be able to achieve that, So have a wonderful and successful day everyone.x

Reactions: 6 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from a cloudy Wales, but a very happy welshman since my last weigh-in I have reduced my weight by another 2 lbs My blood sugar reading has gone from the high teens! To last week over 7 days an average of 6.9! So losing that 35 Lb of fat I was carrying around has also helped my blood sugar My target weight is 11 stone so hopefully in a years time I will be able to achieve that, So have a wonderful and successful day everyone.x
HI Viv 0147 Love Wales been going there every year for years on holiday, also got family in South Wales too, Well done with your weight loss its great when you get the BG readings out of the teens I was 19.3 in Jan this year now into single numbers too. Well done you. :):)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning all, I'm going back to bed (it's 5.30am) misread my alarm clock thought it was 6.30am my usual time for rising!

Reactions: 9 people

DR123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning all the dog got me up at 6am!! But when a dog's got to go... so I'm having a cuppa and watching telly, weather is overcast here in swansea, my daughter will be over later after the grandkids in school, my son is moving around upstairs so he'll be up soon to go to work, enjoy yourselves whatever you're doing☺

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That must have been quite frightening for you @Galja?

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning again at 7.30 am this time. Went back to bed at 5.40 read until 7am when I got up beautiful sunny day but really bitingly cold in C Scotland. Have a great day all

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, we're the opposite to @13lizanne - going to be warm and sunny all day. Good day for walking up to my mums :)

Have a good day everyone whatever the weather

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a beautiful sunny, Scarborough . It's definetly a gardening day . :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
19/4/16 - Good Morning from a beautiful, sunny York.:). Hope you all have a good day and everybody is well.:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
19 / 04 / 16
Good morning all, Lovely start to the day sunny and quite warm here in Lancashire have a good day everyone.:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Bright, sunny day here. Have the washing blowing on the line.

Hope the weather is kind wherever you are

Reactions: 7 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Frosty, bright and sunny here in C Scotland. Gorgeous morning for my walk in the woods. Have a great day whatever you are doing