Good Morning

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's bright and sunny here today. Good day for a pub lunch with some friends :)

Reactions: 2 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a beautiful sunny Scarborough! Gardening day 3. I need some more plants for the new bed. Have a great day! :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
20/4/16. - Good Morning from a beautiful sunny York. Enjoy your day Everybody and hope you are all well.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone. Bright sunny start to the day with a touch of frost :) going out with my bff today but breakfast and walk first. Have a good day all

Reactions: 5 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, going to be another scorcher today - 14 degrees!

Reactions: 3 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
21/4/16 - Good Morning from another Glorious Sunny York. Enjoy your day and hope all is well.:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, another sunny day here in Lancashire.:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a beautifully, sunny Scarborough. Have a great day. :)

Michael.b

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all it is 0340 in the morning. I woke up midnight and haven't been back to sleep yet. This insomnia thing is getting out of hand as I only get about 3 hours sleep every night. I was wondering if and how many sufferers with diabetes
Have the same problem. I'm type 2 and have been for about 4 years. Hope you are all managing to get some rest, the weather here in Brixham has been pretty Good on the whole this past week or two, although over cast this morning and getting colder.
All the best from Brixham in glorious Devon. Mike.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yep, me too @Michael.b I have for the past 10 yrs or so - slept from 10.30/11pm to 3.30/4am I just read a book for an hour or so then doze on and off until I get up around 6.30/7am.
Good morning all, back to normal here in C.Scotland bright to start but flipping cold! Now at 8.15 clouding over. Have a good day everyone

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from sunny Scarborough. I have to shop this morning. Have a great day everybody. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
22/4/16 - Good Morning from another glorious Sunny York. Have a good day and hope everybody is well.:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's a bit bleuch today - overcast and breezy. Let's hope it brightens up later

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all it is 0340 in the morning. I woke up midnight and haven't been back to sleep yet. This insomnia thing is getting out of hand as I only get about 3 hours sleep every night. I was wondering if and how many sufferers with diabetes
Have the same problem. I'm type 2 and have been for about 4 years. Hope you are all managing to get some rest, the weather here in Brixham has been pretty Good on the whole this past week or two, although over cast this morning and getting colder.
All the best from Brixham in glorious Devon. Mike.
Hello Michael.b I am type 2 as well and I do not sleep well at all, I have tried going to bed around 10pm, or going after midnight, on both times I am so tired, the minute I get in bed I am wide awake or if I do drop off I can guarantee I will be up and down all night or wake around 3am too. Been to Brixham its lovely, think if I lived near the sea I would be on the beach every day. :):)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, another sunny day here in Lancashire have a great day.:):)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Another bright, cold day up here in Central Scotland. Hubby and I are driving up the coast a bit to a seaside town called Leven. This is the day that we have our no 3 son for the afternoon so we will be setting off around 8am back for 2.30 and pick up D. We love walking on the beach too. Have a great day all!