1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Good Morning

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rodman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

23/4/16. - Good Morning from yet another Glorious Sunny York. Hope everyone is well. And @mo53 hope you feel much better today:) And everyone have a good Saturday.:)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Hug Hug x 1
  2. Diamum5972

Diamum5972 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning all, it's bright but breezy here in Coventry. I'm off to do my voluntary work this afternoon but at the moment I'm drinking a cup of tea with the cat snoring in my lap! Hope everyone has a good day, especially @13lizanne on your little jaunt to the seaside!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. mo53

mo53 Type 2 · Expert

Good morning from sunny Scarborough. Thank you for your kind thoughts @liam1955 . My back seems a bit easier today. Touch wood. I'm going to water the new bed and then have a long hot bath for my back. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  4. DR123

DR123 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Good morning from a lovely sunny Swansea . I'll put some washing out soon, that's as far as I go at the moment, I am missing my car dreadfully, a car crashed into me before Christmas and was written off! So I rely on one of my kids to take me out, I'm getting so 'down ' everything has gone downhill since . Sorry for sounding so miserable. I'll perk up a bit when the grandkids come, have a lovely weekend everybody

• Hug Hug x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. mo53

mo53 Type 2 · Expert

Good morning from a 'trying to be sunny' Scarborough. My back is a little better and I'm walking less like a robot. Hope everyone has a great day. @liam1955 I hope you are feeling fine and you and R have a great day. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Hug Hug x 2
  6. 13lizanne

13lizanne Type 2 · Expert

Good morning from dull overcSt C Scotland. Have a good day everyone , glad to hear that your back is a little better @mo53

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Diamum5972

Good morning everyone, it's overcast and breezy down here. I'm visiting my mum today, lovely day for it :) Hope everyone has a good day

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. amgrundy

amgrundy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Good morning all, overcast here in Lancashire this morning. Not been on here for a day had a sickness bug. Hope you all have a good day.:)

• Hug Hug x 3
  9. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

24/4/16 - Late Good Morning from an overcast, dull York. Good to hear @mo53 :) your back is much better today. Hope everyone else is well and you all have a good Sunday.:) @amgrundy hope your feeling better too:)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. amgrundy

Hi liam 1955, thank you for your reply, not feeling too bad now just a bit washed out. Going back to docs tomorrow still struggling with this frozen shoulder, now spread down my arm, it never rains but it pours as they say. :)

• Hug Hug x 3
  11. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

25/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope all those who are poorly, feel much better.:) And everyone enjoy their day.:)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  12. Diamum5972

Morning all from a dull and overcast Coventry. Hope everyone has a good day

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  13. mo53

mo53 Type 2 · Expert

Good morning. Scarborough is sunny and windy so I have washing out on the line. Have a great day everyone. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. 13lizanne

Almost forgot to post today, I was up too early! Typical April day up here in CS Sunny, cold with short, sharp showers. Got wet on my walk! Have a great day everyone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. wolfie11969

wolfie11969 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Well at the moment the sun is shining, who knows how long for. We have already had rain and hail and its so cold. I think I'll stay home and drinks lots of tea :), oh and maybe find a jumper hee hee

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. 13lizanne

Good morning from a sunny, cold Central Scotland. Had a good sleep but with strange dreams-I was bridesmaid at a wedding, so was @liam1955 ! I think it was @tina_marie and @eldergarth s!!! Have a great day everyone :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Diamum5972

Morning folks, it's going to be bright and breezy here today - nice for a bracing walk up to my mum's house. Hope everyone has a good day

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. mo53

mo53 Type 2 · Expert

Good morning Scarborough is cold, snowy, windy today. Have a great day and stay warm :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  19. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

26/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny, Breezy and Cool York. Enjoy your day everyone and hope you are all well:) @13lizanne - And did I look lovely in my Bridesmaid Dress !!:D Going to get my Bloods done before I have the Injections at 11am (HBA1C and Liver Function):)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. amgrundy

Good morning everyone, liked your dream lizanne good luck with your bloods liam, a nice sunny day here in Lancashire:)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook