Good Morning

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's a bit grey at the moment but getting sunnier later

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
24/9 - Good Morning from another Glorious Sunny York. :) Hope you are all feeling well and enjoy the day.

Reactions: mist and tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all from a breezy Nottinghamshire. Well after last nights seizures Rons in a lot of pain and feeling very cold. Big hugs to all that need one or two. Hope you all have a good day.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's cloudy today with some blustery winds which makes me think of Winnie the Pooh :) I love walking up to mums on days like this, it's a great excuse to get bundled up in my cosy knitted accessories

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all , wet day today but suppose to be brightening up later. Have a good day.x

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
25/9 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. (But, rained through the night) Hope you all enjoy the day and everyone is well.:)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Good Day All, I know it isn't morning still but never mind. Hope you all have an enjoyable Sunday. Weather is cloudy with very occasional bursts of sun. Doggies all curled up asleep...I swear they send out sleep vibes.. could do with sleeping myself!

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ellagy - Hi, there is a Good Afternoon/Evening Thread. I will tag you onto it. :)

D

debrasue

Morning, peeps!
Back in the cloudy, cold and damp West Country this morning, tan and hair colour are fading by the minute, along with the Provence happy, sunny, feel-good factor, and arthritis is thundering back in with a vengeance. :(
Oh well, there's always the next one to look forward to, and as a family we're pondering on the practicality of moving to the Portuguese mountains, which could be a whole new chapter... :)
On the positive front, the food didn't capsize me as I'd feared it might; BGs showed tolerance for the bread and an occasional croissant or pain au chocolate, I ignored the rest of the pastries, and apart from one (massive) ice cream sundae experience with the Tiny Terrorists (which defeated all of us!), the food was delicious and LCHF all the way. FBG of 5.6 this morning was nice to see, too.
I hope everyone has a happy, healthy day. I'll catch up again later, when I've had a chance to see what you've all been up to.
Hugs xx
:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning folks, it's a dull dreich day today but I can get back to my normal routine so I'm a happy bunny :) Welcome back @debrasue, glad you had a good time xx

Reactions: debrasue

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
26/9 - Good Morning from a dull and looks like rain here in York :). Hope everyone is well and enjoy the day.
Welcome Home @debrasue and hope you had fab time on Holiday:).

Reactions: debrasue

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Morning All, it is a grotty grey day here. Mr E off on his walk this morning. I am a walk widow :)

D

debrasue

26/9 - Good Morning from a dull and looks like rain here in York :). Hope everyone is well and enjoy the day.
Welcome Home @debrasue and hope you had fab time on Holiday:).
Thanks, William - and Barbara @Diamum5972 - I did have a fab time! It was wonderfully relaxing and great fun to be with the family.
It's resurrected my wanderlust and given me a longing for the sun, though, and now I'm starting to think that maybe life's too short to shiver and ache in a cold climate when there are other (warmer) horizons to explore, especially as the family are up for it too. I guess I can write books anywhere..... :)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Thanks, William - and Barbara @Diamum5972 - I did have a fab time! It was wonderfully relaxing and great fun to be with the family.
It's resurrected my wanderlust and given me a longing for the sun, though, and now I'm starting to think that maybe life's too short to shiver and ache in a cold climate when there are other (warmer) horizons to explore, especially as the family are up for it too. I guess I can write books anywhere..... :)
Wow, Go for it debrasue. I wish I had taken my own advice and gone to live in France.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all, what a night . Came up to bed to find Ron having a seizure . Not sure how long it lasted but was glad when it finished . Hope all is well with everyone and hugs to those not feeling well. Have a good day .x

D

debrasue

Morning all, what a night . Came up to bed to find Ron having a seizure . Not sure how long it lasted but was glad when it finished . Hope all is well with everyone and hugs to those not feeling well. Have a good day .x
Hi Tina. Oh my goodness - you poor guys! I feel so bad for you, having to go through this horrible situation time and time again. It makes me feel so helpless, being totally unable to do anything to help, so it must be 1,000 times worse for you, having to watch poor Ron suffering like this. Sending big, big hugs to both of you xxx

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Hi Tina. Oh my goodness - you poor guys! I feel so bad for you, having to go through this horrible situation time and time again. It makes me feel so helpless, being totally unable to do anything to help, so it must be 1,000 times worse for you, having to watch poor Ron suffering like this. Sending big, big hugs to both of you xxx
Morning hun. Not the nicest thing to watch. Especially when his body starts to stiffen and doing what you know isn't naturally done with your body. I'm surprised he hasn't broken any bones yet.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, I've got to dash out in a minute but I wanted to send hugs to everyone who needs it, especially @tina_marie and @eldergarth. I hope it gets sorted out for you soon xx