Has Anyone Got An Inspirational Quote Or Two That Relates To Their Journey With Diabetes?

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm just finishing the Inspirational Stories booklet for the Birmingham event on 1st September. It's looking great. Still some editing to be done so not quite there yet.

On the last page I thought about adding some quotes which may have inspired us along our journeys. I think this would be a really nice way to finish it.

Would anyone like to add their own special quote that may have spurred them along? Funny or serious ones. Not necessarily linked to diabetes.

Thanks.

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Quality of life trumps all that comes before it.

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As does mine.....”in nature there are neither rewards nor punishments, there are consequences”

Reactions: Debandez

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
"Listen for the color of the sky. Look for the sound of the hummingbirds wings. Search the air for the perfume of ice, on a hot summer’s day."

gemma_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm just finishing the Inspirational Stories booklet for the Birmingham event on 1st September. It's looking great. Still some editing to be done so not quite there yet.

On the last page I thought about adding some quotes which may have inspired us along our journeys. I think this would be a really nice way to finish it.

Would anyone like to add their own special quote that may have spurred them along? Funny or serious ones. Not necessarily linked to diabetes.

Thanks.

Hi,
the one I am inspired by at the moment is

“I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship” Louise M. Alcott

Good luck for the event in Birmingham!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
What lies behind us and what lies in front of us, pales in comparison to what lies within us.

Give up, give in, or give everything

Reactions: Runamaureen
M

Moggely

On a bad day " when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" and enjoy. also do unto others as you would like them to do unto you. Love all the above ones.

Reactions: Concordjan

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
the one I am inspired by at the moment is

“I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship” Louise M. Alcott

Good luck for the event in Birmingham!
Thank you so much for your good wishes.

I love this quote!