Has anything happened to you that others find hilarious.

< sharon>

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
extreme hot weather
Today i was on my way to work when i felt a thud on the top of my head , as i looked up in to the sky. a bird was soaring high above me ,i felt the top of my head it was as if. that bird had landed on me for a nano second, then i looked down at my coat , it was splattered with bird poo, when i got to work i headed for the sluice, a place where we dispose of continence pads and such. and cleaned my coat , hoodie and tunic , i walked into the dining room , where my work colleagueswere . they fell about with laughter , because i still had bird pooh on my face and in my hair........ Has anything happened to you thats made your work colleagues fall about with laughter .Ps i heard that its lucky if a bird poops on your head so im putting the lotto on on saturday .

Reactions: 8 people
C

chris lowe

Some years ago I was working in Chichester and often bumped into my brother in the town at lunchtimes. One day I saw him in Woolworths, There he was with his curly hair gold rimmed glasses & pin stripe suit, talking to a rather nice looking blonde. I cept up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder and said "wait til I tell Anne you chatting up blondes in your lunch hour" Of course he turned around an it was a complete stranger! I dashed out the shop and ran back to work laughing myself sitlly like a madwoman and was still laughing when I go into office.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes. Lots of things. The one that springs to mind now happened a long time ago. May 1975. The day after the European cup final. I was on a geography field trip with the school. I was looking at a dead fish in a lake and I fell in. Did they help me out? No they all took photos. Wonderful. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
a seagull dropped a right load on my head at skeggy one nite as we were going out for a meal with me mam and dad. i had to swill me hair in the sea. good job we were going to a seafood restaurant me mam said you stink of fish cakes. true story Tone:)
You're lucky,
I was out in my boat and having lunch, when a Herring Gull cr@pped on my pie just as I was about to bite into it!

Reactions: 6 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This wasn't to me, it was an aunt, but it does involve big bird poo ;) We were at a family wedding and this particular aunt, a real Mrs Bucket type, was showing of her new hat. She took it off for a moment to show someone something and a bird crapped on her newly coiffured hair! It couldn't have happened to a better person and of course we all collapsed! :joyful: :D :hilarious:

Reactions: 4 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
wouldn't it have been great if someone had took that on the wedding video:)

The hat definitely featured on a cinefilm, not sure about the poop though. The hat was the very latest fashion in the late 60s (when the wedding was held) and she made sure everyone knew about it! The incident has thereafter been known as 'The Hat' and even mentioning that has us creased up laughing again :D

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
This wasn't to me, it was an aunt, but it does involve big bird poo ;) We were at a family wedding and this particular aunt, a real Mrs Bucket type, was showing of her new hat. She took it off for a moment to show someone something and a bird crapped on her newly coiffured hair! It couldn't have happened to a better person and of course we all collapsed! :joyful: :D :hilarious:
I work in rural Australia where there are wildlife all around. One day, I slipped on emu poop (size of a bread plate) and went ar*e over tit.......No big deal......unless your carrying a box of high explosives!!!!!!:eek:

Reactions: 2 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We kept The Hat thing going all day and right into the evening party because she had to keep it on to cover up disastrous attempts to remove the bird poo from the highly set and sprayed 60s hairdo. Comments such as 'lovely hat' 'why have you still got your hat on' 'you're the only one still wearing a hat' etc, which as youngsters we all found very funny, but must have got very tiring and annoying to her. Families eh? ;)

martsnow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes. Lots of things. The one that springs to mind now happened a long time ago. May 1975. The day after the European cup final. I was on a geography field trip with the school. I was looking at a dead fish in a lake and I fell in. Did they help me out? No they all took photos. Wonderful. :rolleyes:

Little Jimmy, goes on a school trip, to a farm.
On his his return home, his mom asked him, what animals he has seen.
After a moments thought- Jimmy said, some pigs, some goats, some F.ckers, some chicken and some geese
His mom was startled by his foul language, and says "what did you just say"
Jimmy- Geese
Mom- no before that-
Jimmy- Chickens
Mom no the one before that -
Oh that one, says Jimmy, "The teacher said they were heifers, but I knew what he meant.......................................

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I did a similar thing to Chris and got a stranger

This woman I know had peroxide blonde hair always up in a distinctive bun/ beehive I usually flutter my fingers around her head and accompany this with buzzing noises

One day I thought I saw the woman in town so sneaked up behind her and did my usual of wafting fingers around her head going bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzz she turned around and just looked at me bewildered as it was a stranger

I apologised and left

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
I had a bad hypo in macro years back when I was in with my bosses son, I went erm mental and agressive,

the stores security chased me round the warehouse, I fell in a large freexer and opened a bag of frozen peas (Imust have known I needed to eat) anyway I ran in the back of the Macro store and into a load of pallets and knocked myself out.

I awoke in the back of an ambulance with aloit of Police there thinking I was onb drugs :(

I have never been back to Macro