Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
How do folks. Hope you're all fit & well. I think I've discovered that laughter is Gods way of lightening the heavy load that life sometimes brings us. If you don't believe in God...that's ok. It doesn't mean that he doesn't believe in you. ;) Here's a few random funnies & cuties. Hugs all round. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you for the welcome back folks. I've missed putting my pics & jokes up. Hope you're all ok & life is being kind to you. X To make you smile. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi Alsionjane, good to see you back :):D

Great pics, some really touch my heart, I wont go into it, but thank you :)

Reactions: 7 people
S

Shar67

Great To have you back AJ I have a recording somewhere showing my little dog on big dogs bed, you hear claws tapping across floor then big dog comes into view, little dog snaps at him then runs off, big dog lies down, I will post when I find it

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Great To have you back AJ I have a recording somewhere showing my little dog on big dogs bed, you hear claws tapping across floor then big dog comes into view, little dog snaps at him then runs off, big dog lies down, I will post when I find it

Would LOVE to see that @Shar67. Our pets are an endless source of fun & laughter. X

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Wednesday folks. Thought I'd upload some plain cute pics that bring a smile & make you go "Aaahhhhh, sweet."
Enjoy. X :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes