Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Best so far...she's "toy possessive", has OCD and has attitude lol. ;)

Maybe..."Look at my nails for goodness sake. I feel faint! How can a lady POSSIBLY put up with all this mud." X

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
LOL AJ, very witty. Best so far. Maybe she wants a mudpack lol ? :D:p

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Try putting your OH and your collie in the boot of the car and see which one is affectionate to you when they are let out!

Oh, you're clearly a genius. ;):happy: X (the "collie" is actually a Basset Hound...all ears & stumpy legs. Hmmm...again, JUST like my other half! :D)

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Loving the pictures the squirrel dropping his bits is still as are the dogs. Have you got one of a dog scratching his ears with my ENT infection my ears are really itchy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Here's a picture of my avatar buddy now, wee Bo...she's nearly one year old now.
I think the caption should read " Man Utd sign new striker" lol
I'm open to a caption competition though !View attachment 14984

" I'll look after the tea, while you go out and buy me a PINK ball " :happy:

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Loving the pictures the squirrel dropping his bits is still as are the dogs. Have you got one of a dog scratching his ears with my ENT infection my ears are really itchy

Awww, @loulou99782 hun...that can't be nice. When you know you shouldn't scratch, but you're just SOOOO itchy, it's hard not to. STEP AWAY FROM THE COTTON-BUDS!! ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11 people
K

Kat100

Here's a picture of my avatar buddy now, wee Bo...she's nearly one year old now.
I think the caption should read " Man Utd sign new striker" lol
I'm open to a caption competition though !View attachment 14984
Eddie that is a boys ball , little bo would want something less blue ... :wideyed: She really would ... ;)

Lol lol sorry just seen that point has been made by twin lol
So it's a pink ball then ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When I potter around the internet looking for funny pics & jokes, there are times I think "what the hell are you doing to that poor animal?!" Some owners dress their pets up in the strangest outfits. Very cute, and often very funny. But I still reckon these pet owners are QUITE bonkers! :wacky: Just take a look at these..... X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
K

Kat100

When I potter around the internet looking for funny pics & jokes, there are times I think "what the hell are you doing to that poor animal?!" Some owners dress their pets up in the strangest outfits. Very cute, and often very funny. But I still reckon these pet owners are QUITE bonkers! :wacky: Just take a look at these..... X

View attachment 14999

View attachment 15000

View attachment 15001

View attachment 15003

View attachment 15004

View attachment 15005

You have all the seasons there lol x

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I invented some new ones when I broke my toe after stubbing it, there wasn't enough swear words invented

Lmao. I getcha. It's as bad as standing on a piece of Lego in bare feet or hitting your elbow on the door frame. X

Reactions: 8 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I can't use cotton buds because of perforated ear drums just itch the outside. They are slowly getting less itchy. Thanks for the pictures they have put a smile on my face.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Love your updated photo Eddie!
I caught my daughter dressing our puppy!
He is not impressed!!!View attachment 15020

Awwwww....that's adorable @Blondie153. Kids do the funniest things with their pets. My granddaughter covered my Basset with glitter, telling him it was "Fairy dust" & would make him able to fly by "flapping his ears." Lol. I was hoovering glitter up for blooming weeks. :confused: X

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
N

NicolaB70

Still loving this thread @Alisonjane10, they bring a smile to my face or I laugh out loud. Is there a particular website you get the pictures from?, I only ask I have a cat mad relative who would love the cat photos and there's too many to save and copy in an email to her. Thank you

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well, it's almost the weekend again folks. This year seems to have flown. It won't be long until the kids are back to school after the summer break and the shops start filling up with Christmas stuff. Aaarrgh!! Gonna do all my shopping online again this year. Stress free & so convenient, PLUS I can do it at 3am if I want. And believe me, I regularly shop in the early hours. Shift worker you see. ;)

Some fun pics to bring a smile. They're pretty random, but I quite like that. X Have a great day everyone. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg