Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Still loving this thread @Alisonjane10, they bring a smile to my face or I laugh out loud. Is there a particular website you get the pictures from?, I only ask I have a cat mad relative who would love the cat photos and there's too many to save and copy in an email to her. Thank you

Hi @NicolaB70. Pleased to hear you're enjoying the thread hun. It cheers me up looking for jokes & pics for it. When I'm having a rough time, & everything's going wrong, it's good for me to post funny stuff. Guess we all have those kind of days. And I don't mind sharing the sites I regularly visit. This one is a good one because there's such a huge selection of lots of different animals. Loads for your cat mad relative. http://www.animal-pictures.com Have a good poke around. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
N

NicolaB70

Hi @NicolaB70. Pleased to hear you're enjoying the thread hun. It cheers me up looking for jokes & pics for it. When I'm having a rough time, & everything's going wrong, it's good for me to post funny stuff. Guess we all have those kind of days. And I don't mind sharing the sites I regularly visit. This one is a good one because there's such a huge selection of lots of different animals. Loads for your cat mad relative. http://www.animal-pictures.com Have a good poke around. X

View attachment 15031

View attachment 15032
Many thanks for web address, I'll pass it on to her next time I speak to her x

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks alison:)
I love this thread..I can't stop laughing when I look at the pics posted in this thread...:)

Always a pleasure to have you around @add. I LOVE the jokes & pics that you post too. Hope you like these ones. For you....... X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Have yourselves a lovely Saturday folks. Today, I'm posting some pics that have been taken at JUST the right time. There's a lot to be said for perfect timing. I've never had it myself...just a reputation for giving a good one-liner...maybe! ;) Some cute pics too. X Enjoy. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
How gorgeous is this. :happy:

image.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you Alison, for putting smiles on our faces.

That's very kind & sweet of you @Greenwave. Thank you. When the business of managing your diabetes is driving you nuts...please drop by & have a smile instead of screaming. Although, a GOOD scream now n then works for me too. ;) Here's a couple of smiles just for you hun. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 16 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thats a good one, even I had to look twice. That poor postie will be soaking his undies for a week :D

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just funny or cute! X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think I need to print out the get well card. I can think of several people to give it to. First stop, an oversized one for hubby. :D

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing! ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16 people