Tablets (oral)
exploding-head.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I doubt my husband would still have a pair of testicles if he did this to me!! Lol.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Husband & wife jokes always tickle my funny bone. What about you?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
Men are like toilets.
Either vacant,
Engaged,
or full of .........

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hahaha! Love this. :p

image.png

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Can't help myself from posting some more kids with dogs pics. I just find them so charming & sweet. Feel good photos! X

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I had to include this pic. It just makes me smile when I look at it. Hope you all like it too. This baby is mega chilled out. Lol.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. I haven't posted for a while. Unfortunately I've been very ill with pneumonia. It was a real shock as I'm only in my mid 50's & fairly physically strong overall. Guess it just goes to show that being a diabetic can compromise your ability to fight off infection, no matter how good your BG control is, or how old you are. Ho hum!! I'm taking time to rest up & get my strength back. Good thing is...I dropped 12lbs in 10 days. Good excuse for a new pair of jeans!! Silver lining n all that. X
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi folks. I haven't posted for a while. Unfortunately I've been very ill with pneumonia. It was a real shock as I'm only in my mid 50's & fairly physically strong overall. Guess it just goes to show that being a diabetic can compromise your ability to fight off infection, no matter how good your BG control is, or how old you are. Ho hum!! I'm taking time to rest up & get my strength back. Good thing is...I dropped 12lbs in 10 days. Good excuse for a new pair of jeans!! Silver lining n all that. X
View attachment 17498 View attachment 17499

View attachment 17500 View attachment 17502 View attachment 17501

Hi Alisonjane10, sorry to hear you are not so well,sending you ((((( hugs))))) get well soon thought our days were unusually laugh free missed you,clive

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi Alisonjane10, sorry to hear you are not so well,sending you ((((( hugs))))) get well soon thought our days were unusually laugh free missed you,clive

Thank you @Clivethedrive hun. Nice to know you missed my jokes. X

image.jpeg

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to hear you have been unwell AJ10. Good to see you are back on board with the jokes though. Hopefully you are feeling better (((hugs)))

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Thank you for your warm wishes. You're all so very kind. I still feel a tad weak, but so much better than I was. It's nice to have an appetite again...I'm craving crab sticks & fish finger sandwiches covered in ketchup. I'm a Northern lass through n through. ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.gif

image.jpeg

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Alisonjane10

Soo sorry to hear you have been ill, love.
Hope you have a speedy recovery, but take things gently - pneumonia really knocks you for six, so don't do too much, too soon.
Hug.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
@Alisonjane10

Soo sorry to hear you have been ill, love.
Hope you have a speedy recovery, but take things gently - pneumonia really knocks you for six, so don't do too much, too soon.
Hug.

Hi @Brunneria. Thank you for your kind words hun. I'm definitely going to be taking it slowly for a while. Body won't let me do otherwise just yet. Having a nice afternoon today, lying underneath a big fur throw watching DVD's. My hubby is off today, so is making a fuss of me. I could get used to this. Lol. Stay well Brun. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Some fab "dog shaming" pics today. They always make me smile. :p

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes