Have you found love on the forum?

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still haven't not him trained, he can cook frozen chips and egg and thats about it.
I am trying the lchf thing, and what did he bring home the other day, hotcross buns.
Today I said, anything you want from Asda. A pot of jam he said.
So as you can tell I need all the help and support I can get from this fab website.
Are you sure we aren't married to the same man, maybe his dad had a fast bike............they must be brothers

Reactions: 6 people

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
:confused::confused: I'm confused!! Let's see if I've got this right.......................Anna was an Anna (girl) up until now but has since turned into a Billy (boy or girl). However Billy (boy or girl) has an uncle called Len who for the time being will be a boy say but could be a girl cos the name Len and Lenny are similar but that would make Len an aunty because we now think Lenny (similar name to Len) is a girl...........................I give up:confused:
All you needed to add was "confused? Ypu will be! Now for the next episode of Soap" That sort of diatribe is exactly how Soap used to start

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't think I've received a genuine valentines card.......

One I'm positive was from my mum
one was a wind up from college friends pretending it was from a geeky boy.

Never had one since.......

Anyone got a mini violin?
I haven't got a violin but I have got a spare Valentines card i could send you. There was 40 in a box that I got this year to send out and I have 1 left and it's a "Genuine" one too. I'll even send you the rhyme now...............

Roses are red, red knickers.jpg
Violets are blue, blue knickers.jpg
I think the pink ones, pink knickers.jpgwould look nice on you.:D:D:D

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I haven't got a violin but I have got a spare Valentines card i could send you. There was 40 in a box that I got this year to send out and I have 1 left and it's a "Genuine" one too. I'll even send you the rhyme now...............

Roses are red, View attachment 11635
Violets are blue, View attachment 11636
I think the pink ones, View attachment 11637would look nice on you.:D:D:D

RED is definitely the colour...................... but then again it does depend on the person in mind :rolleyes: ;)

Reactions: 5 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Lol lol ....brill, now we know where Adrian writes :p:D:stop: can't stop laughing @adrian207 is in the blog room ...:eek::hilarious::woot:

(in a geordie accent)
10:39 am.......Adrian is in the BLOG BROTHER DIARY ROOM.
"Hi Blog Brother. I would like to nominate @Kat100 , @anna29 , @Robinredbreast , @Sable_Jan , @satindoll and @Scandichic to leave the Blog Brother Forums"
(geordie accent)
"and what are your reasons for these nominations?"
"they keep conspiring against me and are now trying to lock me in the Blog room"
(geordie accent)
"thank you for your nominations, Blog Brother will consider them"
(geordie accent)
"10:52 am.........Adrian has left the Diary Room"

Reactions: 2 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
I would those memories again one day anna, oh god I'm filling up now, I'm such a wuss..............
Not a wuss at all - just human with a caring nature and heart ;):)
Chin up - keep smiling for me . x

K

Kat100

Hi all lovely news Adrian has our left our blog room , just can relax today .....:headphone:

Gosh I kept laughing in the night , after being here chatting Saturday night , I really laughed so much ...xxx

K

Kat100

(in a geordie accent)
"Hi Blog Brother. I would like to nominate @Kat100 , @anna29 , @Robinredbreast , @Sable_Jan , @satindoll and @Scandichic to leave the Blog Brother Forums"
(geordie accent)
"they keep conspiring against me and are now trying to lock me in the Blog room"
(geordie accent)
(geordie accent)
But only to sulk we fear he may return :eek::oops::cool: or he is busy writting all his Valentine's day cards to us ...and getting us gifts as well x:cat:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi all lovely news Adrian has our left our blog room , just can relax today .....:headphone:

Gosh I kept laughing in the night , after being here chatting Saturday night , I really laughed so much ...xxx
Me too @Kat100

I quite agree with you there are no winners in war. We got married 1978, still together although I've tried killing him off a couple of times with a heart attack. He's got an internal defibrillator in now so I can't sneak up behind him and scare him to death, the **** thing will just shock him back to life, still he will come in useful if the battery on the car goes flat. :rolleyes:
@Kat100 Me too - loved this post
It still makes me laugh from @killerkaz
Such A FABULOUS sense of humour .
Plus the post of how they got together is a good story and funny .

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
(in a geordie accent)
(geordie accent)
(geordie accent)
(geordie accent)
image.jpg

Are you feeling nervous Adrian......?