Hba1c results type 2

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you to all on this site with your knowledge and sharing it with the rest of us. an update on my hba1c at the last check it was 41 with the lchf diet I lost a stone and 1 pound and still my journey continues to keep this up and drop it further i also have been dropped to 1 metforming a day and the health benefits I'm having from it i feel absolutely fantastic again not possible without the knowledge of the people on this site so I thank you again may your journeys with diabetes be has successfull has my experience with it and remember don't give up.

Reactions: Prem51

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you to all on this site with your knowledge and sharing it with the rest of us. an update on my hba1c at the last check it was 41 with the lchf diet I lost a stone and 1 pound and still my journey continues to keep this up and drop it further i also have been dropped to 1 metforming a day and the health benefits I'm having from it i feel absolutely fantastic again not possible without the knowledge of the people on this site so I thank you again may your journeys with diabetes be has successfull has my experience with it and remember don't give up.

So pleased to read this; onwards and upwards. You will soon be remission hopefully.

Reactions: jjraak and Prem51

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done on the lowered HbA1c and weight loss @Arsenal79. And thanks for letting us know, it's always good to hear success stories. :)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news and well done indeed for taking control. Great to hear of your successes.

Reactions: jjraak

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Well done that Man!

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Proud of you there, it's wonderful what happens when you get some proper food down you! Keep it up!

Reactions: Prem51

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good news. I was stuck on 41for a couple of years and finally broke through using a lower carb higher fat approach.