HbA1c

Welshman1952

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Delighted to report that for the third year in a row my HbA's have come back a resounding success. This year my result showed a score of 38 so for the third year my T2 is in total remission. Of course, the price of peace is eternal vigilance, but tonight I am a seriously happy bunny

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
And so you should be a happy bunny, and planning a party. Congratulations and well done. :)

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That’s a fantastic achievement! Do you follow LC?

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Wowser! Well done that (Welsh) Man!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi im type 1 diabetic, i had my hba1c results back today and it wasnt good im 9.3%. I am completely out of control with my blood sugars and nothing is working to fetch them down. Im constantly tired i sleep upto 16 hours a day i even miss college some days because i dont have the energy to get up. I have background on my eyes when i get tested in august. Im really struggling i dont know how to rectify it or what to do. Can anyone recommend anything

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi im type 1 diabetic, i had my hba1c results back today and it wasnt good im 9.3%. I am completely out of control with my blood sugars and nothing is working to fetch them down. Im constantly tired i sleep upto 16 hours a day i even miss college some days because i dont have the energy to get up. I have background on my eyes when i get tested in august. Im really struggling i dont know how to rectify it or what to do. Can anyone recommend anything

Hi,

You would be better to start your own thread on this matter, possibly in the Type 1 section. That will attract the attention of other T1s that are in a good position to help you. Failing that I can tag @Rachox who is a moderator and would be able to move your post for you.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi,

You would be better to start your own thread on this matter, possibly in the Type 1 section. That will attract the attention of other T1s that are in a good position to help you. Failing that I can tag @Rachox who is a moderator and would be able to move your post for you.
Hi how would i do a new thread i have been scanning the website for the past hour put cant find anywhere to post to? And thanks for replying

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi how would i do a new thread i have been scanning the website for the past hour put cant find anywhere to post to? And thanks for replying
Hi @Joannacarter0018 , follow this link:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/type-1-diabetes.19/
It’ll take you to the Type 1 Forum. From there you need to click on the green ‘Post a new thread’ box, top right of the screen. Populate the title box and the test box, Then click on ‘Create thread’ at the bottom, and bingo you’re done. Hope that helps.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only