help please

Daisypuppy

ive been attempting to get hba1c down without success i wondered if an insulin pump would help although they are not available at my clinic can i change hospitals.
also i been taking far more insulin tha im telling my dr i was pregnant and have just had my 3rd misscarriage im so devastated and scared to tell the truth ive been diabetic since i was 8 months i dont know where to turn

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
You mich do better for answers by pasting this into the T1 section.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Daisypuppy.

I have moved this into the Type1 site for you.
Here you will meet other Type1's on insulin .

Also some use pumps too and will be able to answer your question about a pump .

Hope you get some replies here soon, am sure you will . :)

Anna.

pumppimp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Daisypuppy,
I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage I know it's a really hard thing to go through never mind having 3.
What seems to be your problem with your control where are your particular problems? Are you high all the time, high a lot of the time with crashing lows, low a lot with lots of high peaks? Can you carb count already? If I were you I'd tell your doctor exactly how much your taking and doing so that's it's possible for them to have a go at helping you it won't hurt you.
I'm on a pump and I think it's the bees knees hence my forum name I'd give them out to everyone who was willing to try but I know that will never happen. It's personally helped me out a lot I was very ill and uncontrolled on injections so for me pump all the way. There may be things you can do in the short term first though that may help you with your control. If you wanted to give us all a bit more detail about what sort of insulin you're on how much if you're carb counting etc somebody might have something useful for you.
Take care Laura