Help

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
can anyone help me there was a program on TV the other night about eating fat I missed it don't know what it was called or what night it was on ,but it was mentioned on the foram it was defiantly this week some time can anyone remember what channel it was on or what night your help would be greatly appreciated JJ

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Thank you Gourmandei new somebody on here would help thanks to you right 1st time JJ
Watched this on catch up as did the wife ( ex nurse) she seems to think it's fiction they are lying and doesn't need to give a damb as see hasn't got diabetes it's nice to know she is giving me so MUCH support

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It's not fiction, I eat full fat and it helps my metabolism better than sugar filled low fat!
Indeed I put weight on eating the recommended diet from the NHS. Low fat, large waist!
Full fat, small waist!

It's not fiction, I'm living proof!

Mind you I'm weird:):eek::confused:

Reactions: 4 people

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
It's not fiction, I eat full fat and it helps my metabolism better than sugar filled low fat!
Indeed I put weight on eating the recommended diet from the NHS. Low fat, large waist!
Full fat, small waist!

It's not fiction, I'm living proof!

Mind you I'm weird:):eek::confused:
I know it's not fiction but trying to convince my wife (ex nurse) is another matter,because I have high colesterol all I get from her is no fat , no fat NO FAT

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I know it's not fiction but trying to convince my wife (ex nurse) is another matter,because I have high colesterol all I get from her is no fat , no fat NO FAT

Up to two years ago, I was on meds for cholesterol and hypertension.
I don't need them now as my cholesterol levels are better than normal. Thanks to full fat.

Definitely not fiction!