Hi from Benedict at Diabetes.co.uk

benedict

Administrator
Hi, I'm Benedict. I've newly joined the team at Diabetes.co.uk

As my signature indicates, I'll be on and around the forum most days. If I can be of help, please feel free to contact me.

A bit about myself:

I was diagnosed with Type 1 aged 11 and have been living this way for about 20 years now. I previously worked at Diabetes UK so I've got to see a few different angles on diabetes.

I inject insulin and follow a low-carb diet these days as it's made it much easier to stabilise my control. However, my general view is do what works best for you :)

Benedict

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Welcome to the forum Benedict, good to see someone from Diabetes.co.uk hanging out on the forum

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Welcome aboard Benedict.
Good to see a Type 1 on the Team, something we were sadly lacking at times. I am sure your input will be much appreciated by all Diabetic's however.

Ken

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Welcome to the Team Benedict.

I'm sure your expertise will be much appreciated especially by new Type 1's and all the other members as well.

sue32

Dislikes
false people
Hi Benedict, nice to meet you, hope you'll enjoy your time on here, we're all friendly :lol: :lol: and we all love to see new finds and how people are coping with their diabetes. See you around :wink: :wink: