Hi guys new to the forum

jpd123

I'm James t1 and on an insulin pump been diabetic for 5 years I'm 27 live in leeds in the uk hoping to get some useful info from the forum and maybe speak to people who have the same day to day as I do as been diabetic and living a "normal life" can be hard nice to see so many people get together on here and share stories and support each other shame I only found this now :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Welcome to the forum James. I'm T1 but not on pump. There are many here that are though and should be able to offer advice should you need it.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi James,
welcome to the forum,
im type 1 but not on a pump, im also in sunny yorkshire:)

Indiana91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Welcome to the forum!

I've even type one for 17 years and still trying to get a pump!

I'm jealous that you got one so soon! :)

Indiana x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpd123

Well I think I may have been a bit lucky with that I could of gone two ways with it I was flying at my work moving on upwards I have two lovely girls then boooooooooooom got type 1 nearly broke me ended up working 10 hours a week not been very good at home started to think that was it couldn't get my head around it I was fine at home then as soon as I got to work hypo hypo hypo and because I lone work with adults with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties I couldn't keep up and was getting quite dangerous really I have heard the pumps are hard to come by for most people so I do really count myself lucky but I don't know what the outcome would of been without it I prob don't want to think about it

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm James t1 and on an insulin pump been diabetic for 5 years I'm 27 live in leeds in the uk hoping to get some useful info from the forum and maybe speak to people who have the same day to day as I do as been diabetic and living a "normal life" can be hard nice to see so many people get together on here and share stories and support each other shame I only found this now :)

Welcome from me...........

I to am James, 30, pumping for a year and a half, and have been diabetic for 15 years.....

Look forward to hearing from you....