Hi

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi
I am the goose :D was diagnosed end of March type 2 , was a bloody shock!! :***:
Came here been reading ever since and other diabetic forums, started slimming 3 weeks a go as i need to shed weight , i have lost 1 stone 1 lb in 3 weeks :)
I will continue to read, write and bore you:p

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thankyou, i want to shed 3 stone before i go back to DN on 22nd June:eek: can you tell me how to edit sig please?

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
hover the cursor over your name on the red band at the top and a window will open with many useful things - click on signature and it will open another window, write and then click save changes
Welcome to the forum - its good here.

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hover the cursor over your name on the red band at the top and a window will open with many useful things - click on signature and it will open another window, write and then click save changes
Welcome to the forum - its good here.
Thankyou, off to try :D

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hover over your name at the top of the page and you should get a menu of options of which one is signature.
Select make any changes you want and remember to save changes.. you should be ok after that?

Reactions: goosey39

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hover over your name at the top of the page and you should get a menu of options of which one is signature.
Select make any changes you want and remember to save changes.. you should be ok after that?
I do get a list of things and tried to post here but said needed moderator too approve so i deleted it, but it does not say sig

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Got it this time was there, i must be daft as well as diabetic :) thanks for your help

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Me neither just roast beef, brussels sprouts, roasted cauliflower, cheese and a cheeky bag of pork scratchings.

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh love cauli but never had it roasted, i had beef, runner beans, cauli, carrots and a small yorkie with a drop of gravy

Jamesuk9

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, that avatar.... Brilliant!

Spat my coffee all over keyboard, chuckled hard.

Well done on the weight loss too.

goosey39

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi, that avatar.... Brilliant!

Spat my coffee all over keyboard, chuckled hard.

Well done on the weight loss too.
Well i poked my head round the corner to say hi, so thought it was good, mad like me though:woot:
Thanks

Reactions: Jamesuk9