How does type 2 diabetes affect your social life?

ashwin24

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hey guys

Khizr & Robin here, We are using buddies account since register system is a bit weird. we are students of canadian international school and as part of an essay, we need some primary sources and would like some input from you as to how T2 diabetes affects your daily social lives, is life very different? almost the same? Please name any impacts that diabetes has had on you, all answers will be appreciated :)

Last edited:

Ross.Walker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
sprouts, evil things
Hi

happy to send you a long essay if you wish but the short story is that I do not allow it to, I make small changes to what I do, if the lad wants to go out for a pizza we do, I have a salad. It's not too tricky to find a way to live well.

Let me know if this is what you want

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey guys

Khizr here, I am using buddies account since register system is a bit weird. Im also a student of canadian international school and as part of my essay, I need some primary sources and would like some input from you as to how T2 diabetes affects your daily social lives, is life very different? almost the same? Please name any impacts that diabetes has had on you, all answers will be appreciated :)

Khizr - Please complete a forum membership registration, for your own account. Sharing accounts isn't really very appropriate.

If you have issues completing your registrations, please email [email protected] and help will be on hand.

ashwin24

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Khizr - Please complete a forum membership registration, for your own account. Sharing accounts isn't really very appropriate.

If you have issues completing your registrations, please email [email protected] and help will be on hand.

Will do, sorry about this, I had to share since our essay is due this thursday and we have almost no primary sources, my bad