Inspiration Thread

susanmanley

these are all so true.
As with everyone else I have had my ups and downs and I once said to a friend not to worry as when you get to the other side of suffering things are always fresh, new and you are on a better path, They said 'you cannot mean you would go through all those things again?'
I reflected on this and , as painful as many life events are, they are what makes you 'you' and the many paths bring us so much more than lots of people ever have

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
aaa_zps28cc0972.jpg

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Hi, your images and thoughts are a blessing to read,
especially your latest ones.

Some, I've never read before,
and your personal thoughts, well,
it's great to know you feel free enough to post them in.

Thank you, very encouraging.

weewillie.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Promise me you'll always remember:

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think.
A.A.Milne

RRB :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
Promise me you'll always remember:

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think.
A.A.Milne

RRB :)
I like that, RRB. :thumbup:

weewillie

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BEAUTY AROUND YOU

OPEN YOUR MIND TO THE WONDERS OF LIFE.

OPEN YOUR HEART TO THOSE THAT LOVE YOU

AND ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF :D

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BEAUTY AROUND YOU

OPEN YOUR MIND TO THE WONDERS OF LIFE.

OPEN YOUR HEART TO THOSE THAT LOVE YOU

AND ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF :D
Another good one Robinredbreast. :thumbup:

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

aou_zps18c5fe8e.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
(had to split the image)
top_zpsc9fab81c.jpg

topb_zpsa44329ee.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

susanmanley

the mule one seems appitemise [how do you spell that one!!] my life.
I have been so luck that every disaster has turned into a blessing in the end

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
susanmanley said:
the mule one seems appitemise [how do you spell that one!!] my life.
I have been so luck that every disaster has turned into a blessing in the end
O' don't worry about the spelling susanmanly, nobody does. :thumbup:
... unless they find it irritating :D

I understand what you're saying, it's been like that for my wife and I (or is it "me and my wife" lol)
We seem to have lived our lives coping with one crisis after another however, over the years it slowly began to sink in that after every problem we experienced and dealt with we grew stronger aaand, there was, a you say, a blessing at the end of it.

For the last 40 odd years we knew/and now know that when disaster/trial comes our way.. there's going to be a "blessing" for us when it's all over. Plus, as I mentioned, it's given us strength to endure life's problems.

Perhaps I'm tempting fate here :shh: but disasters have gradually begun to slow down now.

Yep, a blessing in every sense of the word.

I'm pleased to read your comment.
Thank you.
weewillie.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
IF I COULD, I WOULD SPARE YOU ALL THE HEART SINKING MOMENTS WHEN HAPPINESS GOES WRONG :)

RRB

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
IF I COULD, I WOULD SPARE YOU ALL THE HEART SINKING MOMENTS WHEN HAPPINESS GOES WRONG :)

RRB
What a nice thought Robinredbreast. :wave:

It'll warm the hearts of a number of people, myself included.

ww.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes