Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
REMEMBER,YOU'VE A HEAVENLY FRIEND

WHO'LL ALWAYS UNDERSTAND

WHEN YOU NEED SOME GENTLE HEALING

OR SOMEONE TO HOLD YOUR HAND

Reactions: 2 people

Xedos

"What we have done for ourselves dies with us, what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal” (Albert Pike, 1871).

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.

alsh2_zpsf6403081.png

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Finzi, hi, thank you for your kind comment, I really appreciate it. :wave:

Robinredbreast
Thundercat. . . . . . . . .All excellent posts, anyone who pops in will gain by reading them.
Xedos
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :thumbup:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I WISH YOU ALLTHE COLOURS OF THE RAINBOW..........................................EXCEPT BLUE

RRB

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yoirself" I like this. We are all free to be who we want to be

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Some lovely quotes :)

I found this in a book I read by Virginia Andrews :- and It stayed with me.

" Life is much like a garden, and people are like tiny seeds, nurtured by love and friendship and caring. And if enough time and care are spent, they bloom into gorgeous flowers. And, sometimes, even an old neglected plant left in the yard, gone to seed will unexpectedly burst into blossom. These are the most precious, the most cherished blossoms of all"

RRB :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
WeeWillie said:
Finzi, hi, thank you for your kind comment, I really appreciate it. :wave:

Robinredbreast
Thundercat. . . . . . . . .All excellent posts, anyone who pops in will gain by reading them.
Xedos
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :thumbup:

I think there have been times, myself included, when people needto get that 'spark' back and a little verse can go a long, long way as many of them are so thought provoking.

With best wishes RRB

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thundercat said:
Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yoirself" I like this. We are all free to be who we want to be
You're absolutely correct Thundercat, I agree with you, we all have been given the freedom of choice,
we "are all free to be who we want to be"

Some may disagree, but I also fully believe we're not forced to do anything.....
whatever our beliefs.

___________________________________________________________________________-

Robinredbreast :wave: :thumbup:
Lovely comments.

weewillie.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
I WISH YOU ALLTHE COLOURS OF THE RAINBOW..........................................EXCEPT BLUE

RRB

"Except blue" RRB, do you mean only blue? or particularly blue?

uoi_zpsc368e865.gif

:D

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
WeeWillie said:
Robinredbreast said:

RRB

uoi_zpsc368e865.gif

Hi Willie, blue, as in feeling down, sad, depressed,lonely,unloved ...................

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
WeeWillie said:
Robinredbreast said:

RRB

uoi_zpsc368e865.gif

Hi Willie, blue, as in feeling down, sad, depressed,lonely,unloved ...................

Aaah understood, I can be a bit slow on the uptake at times Robinredbreast. :D
That's a nice one.

I don't have a rainbow to send back to you, so I searched through my
folders of old and discovered this long forgotten girlie image instead.
fmo_zpsf51a81ca.gif

Don't ask me why I've a girlie image...cause I can't remember. :wave:
Aaaand there's more of them in the folder. LOL

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Aaahhh that is so endearing Willie, thank you :) I want to watch Disney's Snow White now :angel:

Best wishes RRB ( the girlie thing is just between the two of us, I won't say a word about your pics to anyone :shh: )

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinredbreast said:
Aaahhh that is so endearing Willie, thank you :) I want to watch Disney's Snow White now :angel:

Best wishes RRB ( the girlie thing is just between the two of us, I won't say a word about your pics to anyone :shh: )

Hope you enjoyed snow white.

OK... thank you RRB, it's our secret, just between you and me. (promise?) :D

Willie. (with the wee dysfunctional)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
WeeWillie said:
Robinredbreast said:

Hope you enjoyed snow white.

OK... thank you RRB, it's our secret, just between you and me. (promise?) :D

Willie. (with the wee dysfunctional)

cross my heart X not a word about it will come from my lips or fingers :lol: RRB

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes