Is A Nutri Bullet Just A Fad?

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
I have had my nutribullet for over two years and I still use it daily. So I wouldn't say it's a fad!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Brilliant. Had it 4 days now and used it three or 4 times per day,,which has been easy with my daughter visiting for the weekend. Superb smoothie's with cocoa nibs, goji, macs, chia, frozen berries, green's Good Green a Stuff, KoKo milk etc amazing.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Well, well, well! The Nutri Army has joined the debate. It seems that those of us who have one, love it, and those who dont, don't. All a bit "dog and the manger".
Got mine at Christmas (see? you don't pay that way. Now who wants one?) Use it nearly daily, and I'm watching how much apple or banana I can tolerate without spiking. My garden has an everlasting chard supply and that, or kale with spinach is the base of every smoothie. I also mill seeds, make almond milk and even batter mixes. As they probably say on tv, clean up is a snap.
You made the right choice @KevinPotts !

Reactions: 2 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well, well, well! The Nutri Army has joined the debate. It seems that those of us who have one, love it, and those who dont, don't. All a bit "dog and the manger".
Got mine at Christmas (see? you don't pay that way. Now who wants one?) Use it nearly daily, and I'm watching how much apple or banana I can tolerate without spiking. My garden has an everlasting chard supply and that, or kale with spinach is the base of every smoothie. I also mill seeds, make almond milk and even batter mixes. As they probably say on tv, clean up is a snap.
You made the right choice @KevinPotts !

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Never drink your calories....

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Never drink your calories....

Good point. I use it first thing in the morning just to give me a boost before my run and very much enjoying it and keeping my BG stable at the same time:)

Reactions: 2 people

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
What do you make with it? X

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Usually a supplement boost first thing with 10g Good Green Stuff, 25g Good Clean Protein, goji, cocoa nibs, iced berries, water. Brilliant.