Is it easier to manage your diabetes if you are left handed?

Neil Walters

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not being Grumpy
Just a question? I can only speak as a right handed person or 'non user' so to speak so I could be argued to either have no experience or that my opinion is not valid - discuss!

Diagnosed Type II 1998 1 x 80 mg Gliclazide, 4 x 500mg Metformin and 1 x 100mg Sitagliptin - HbA1c - 48 mmol/mol

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Re: Is it easier to manage your diabetes if you are left han

Yes ! Much easier ! That's just common sense ;-)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Pilgrim22

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
animal cruelty

I am left handed and was ginger so twice as easy :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Neil Walters

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not being Grumpy

I was aware of the ginger link so that might be the overriding factor!

Diagnosed Type II 1998 1 x 80 mg Gliclazide, 4 x 500mg Metformin and 1 x 100mg Sitagliptin - HbA1c - 48 mmol/mol

A

Anonymous

Neil Walters said:
Just a question? I can only speak as a right handed person or 'non user' so to speak so I could be argued to either have no experience or that my opinion is not valid - discuss!

I am left-handed and managing to control my diabetes. My meter is also left-handed as I often feel a right prick. :roll:

"If the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, and the right side the left side of your body, then left-handed people must be the only ones in their right minds.". :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people

Neil Walters

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not being Grumpy

gezzathorpe said:
Neil Walters said:

I am left-handed and managing to control my diabetes. My meter is also left-handed as I often feel a right prick. :roll:

"If the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, and the right side the left side of your body, then left-handed people must be the only ones in their right minds.". :crazy:

Haha