It Must Be Christmas......

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just saw the new John Lewis / Waitrose Christmas advert on TV.....and it is only the 4th September......:wideyed::rolleyes:.....

Reactions: ickihun

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
oooooooo Love Christmas when the adverts start we know we are getting close ..laughs

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just saw the new John Lewis / Waitrose Christmas advert on TV.....and it is only the 4th September......:wideyed::rolleyes:.....
Don't have Waitrose here in Holland, but I'm following a bunch of Christmas countdown accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Just 110 days till Christmas! Time to get the shopping done!!! (And the keto-snacks sorted ).

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
:shy: I already have 2 Christmas presents, and the wrapping paper. Just need the sticky gift tags but shops here havent got them yet.

Hubby was most disgruntled last week when we popped out for food - they were advertising Christmas meals in August :meh:

Reactions: ickihun

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Santa Maria

Way too early

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
My friend is the culprit (freelance) but I did say to Mr ickihun now 6wks over I need to start Xmas if we want a good one.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
:shy: I already have 2 Christmas presents, and the wrapping paper. Just need the sticky gift tags but shops here havent got them yet.

Hubby was most disgruntled last week when we popped out for food - they were advertising Christmas meals in August :meh:
Yes our local eatery is advertising Xmas month meals.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Already am thinking of buying Christmas presents but think will have to wait a while as still box's of stuff to be unpacked and no where to put things that is the only trouble when moving to a smaller house, but already decided where my Christmas Tree will go can not wait to see the fairy lights up and lit...don't you all just love Christmas time :p

gabi67

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yeahhhh :D How many days we have till christmas? ;D

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
soon be here I just love the shops when they all dressed up for Christmas and the people bustling about getting their shopping in I have normaly started getting pressies now but too busy with the house but already decided where the tree will go ....I just love Christmas all the fairy lights showing in peoples windows and yes I will have a treat maybe a mince pie yummy

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
ooh mince pies - saw a fella in Tesco with some in his trolley yesterday. Hubby wouldnt let me go back and get some - reckoned I'd had too much of a good thing on holiday lol (but I only had a teacake on my birthday and some small cake slices as hubby was too mean to buy me lunch hee hee)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
shops are now filling with Christmas things adverts on TV for Christmas have started and under 12 weeks to go woohoo only thing not started my Christmas shopping yet as too busy with the house , soon I keep saying laughs :dead:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
shops are now filling with Christmas things adverts on TV for Christmas have started and under 12 weeks to go woohoo only thing not started my Christmas shopping yet as too busy with the house , soon I keep saying laughs :dead:

ooh Christmas things. I know the Disney store have some lovely tree ornaments but I dont think I will buy any this year whilst we have a young one running around. She may break them and then I'd have to cry (real tears) as I think of how much they cost me compared to a run of the mill shop.

I can remember my other granddaughter breaking the baubles I'd had from my grandmother's tree. That was some serious tears lol

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
ooh Christmas things. I know the Disney store have some lovely tree ornaments but I dont think I will buy any this year whilst we have a young one running around. She may break them and then I'd have to cry (real tears) as I think of how much they cost me compared to a run of the mill shop.

I can remember my other granddaughter breaking the baubles I'd had from my grandmother's tree. That was some serious tears lol
Noticed that the Harrods outlet at Gatwick airport had some expensive baubles.....

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I ordered a new Christmas tree and 2018 ornament last month because last year I waited too long and had to make my own 2017 ornament. I got a good price on the tree at Amazon with free shipping!

I've already seen some TV ads for Christmas trees. Much too early in my opinion, but like others I have already started thinking about Christmas shopping. This year I plan to order presents online and have them shipped rather than try to do my own shopping and wrapping. Not as much fun doing it all online -- can't imagine what's wrong with me. Age, maybe? :)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Three months today and it will be Christmas Day......or if you are reading this tomorrow, Boxing Day.....:)

Reactions: SaskiaKC