It's PUMP DAY! Meet her today at 2pm :-)

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Awesome news, enjoy the day and don't worry, you will be fine. The pump really is a great bit of kit and helps control the uncontrollable!!

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@cath67plum that's fantastic! You will never look back! Hard work to start with but oh boy it's soooooo worth it!

Have a great day - I'll be thinking of you this afternoon. It's a big day!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mickyduff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've had type 1 for 27 years, and over the last few years, have bed struggling with the dawn rise. I was offered a pump, but me being me decided I could deal with it my own way... I've now been on the Medtronic 640g for 6 months now, and I can tell you, its the best thing I have ever done for my diabetes and me. You will love it. Good luck.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
the day is finally here --- Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

Reactions: Snapsy

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Great news - give it some time and it will all become second nature, I have the medtronic too so if you need any support let me know ;)

Reactions: Snapsy

jackybob

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good luck with it . I started 2 weeks ago on omnipod and believe me after 50 years of injections , highs , lows and all the rest I am well impressed with this pump . Hang on in there and you won't look back .

Reactions: himtoo and Snapsy

rockape37

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Over the top political correctness
I've had type 1 for 27 years, and over the last few years, have bed struggling with the dawn rise. I was offered a pump, but me being me decided I could deal with it my own way... I've now been on the Medtronic 640g for 6 months now, and I can tell you, its the best thing I have ever done for my diabetes and me. You will love it. Good luck.
Ditto!

Regards

Martin

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good luck, I haven't started taking pump classes yet but I'm thinking of getting one