Jet injection?

poppy22

Hi, only recently joined this forum and I saw a post from many months ago about jet injection, what is this? How does it work? I have never heard of it and been type 1 for 40years.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
poppy22 said:
Hi, only recently joined this forum and I saw a post from many months ago about jet injection, what is this? How does it work? I have never heard of it and been type 1 for 40years.

Hi poppy, Is this what you were looking for ?

InsuJet Jet Injector - Got it,heres how!
by sicko666 » October 18th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Thought i would start a new thread so people dont have to wade through the hassles i had to go through myself and just post the main info needed:

Finally got a new Jet Injector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HERO in my quest has got to be, without any question:

InsuJet.com

Maarten Kohlrautz BEc LLB

T +31 20 31 60 146 Euro Offices building- 3rd floor

F +31 20 31 60 141 Beechavenue 127

M +31 6 20 62 7071 1119 RB Schiphol-Rijk

E [email protected] The Netherlands

From as soon as contacting him he has bent over backwards trying to help.

The jet injector : 40 units, came with nozzles,vial adaptors,a hard case to keep it in and even a nozzle remover lol which will mean no more having to use kitchen draws to pull the old nozzles off with ( a small but very important addition which i never got with the Sq-pen lol! )......

There is a new order form available from :

http://www.insujet.com/index.php?m=downloads

And i would also recommend going too:

http://www.ppa.org.uk ( and search for "jet injector" to get the PIP codes.)

So if your interested just print these off and take it to your GP for them to write out a prescription. Then take prescription and the order form,it has all the bank account numbers and contact details on it to your chemist.

Lol its been a nightmare finding and then getting a prescription, then getting the chemist to do something.....BUT if i can get one then i reckon anyone should be able to. If any of the above give you problems then point them here so they can see someone already got one so they have no excuse not to let you get one too!!!!!

Mojo.110

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I need to get one of these, I've had enough of needles :-( I hear they are available on NHS prescriptions. Thanks for the post.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App