Juice plus helping diabetics

leenic11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been a Type1 Diabetic foe eleven years now and have suffered with it all poor sugar levels hypoglycemia tiredness and about three weeks ago I started to take juice plus a blend on fruits veggies and Berrie capsules and a vanilla powder shake that I mix with fruit and coconut milk and I won't tell a lie my day to day life has improved greatly I have more energy I can wake up more easily I am less tired all the things holding me down didn't magically disappear but within a few weeks I felt the affects. I'm haven't come here to sell you this product I've came here to tell you this product works and if your curious give it ago and see how it impacts your life even take a look on the internet to read testimonials from actual doctor you will de amazed juice plus helps diabetes greatly let me know what you think if you've taken the time to research so we can spread the word thank you

JTL

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I've been a Type1 Diabetic foe eleven years now and have suffered with it all poor sugar levels hypoglycemia tiredness and about three weeks ago I started to take juice plus a blend on fruits veggies and Berrie capsules and a vanilla powder shake that I mix with fruit and coconut milk and I won't tell a lie my day to day life has improved greatly I have more energy I can wake up more easily I am less tired all the things holding me down didn't magically disappear but within a few weeks I felt the affects. I'm haven't come here to sell you this product I've came here to tell you this product works and if your curious give it ago and see how it impacts your life even take a look on the internet to read testimonials from actual doctor you will de amazed juice plus helps diabetes greatly let me know what you think if you've taken the time to research so we can spread the word thank you
Mmmmmm ......

Reactions: 2 people

photognut

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I won't be celebrating your 15th year as a diabetic with Juice Plus, but I will raise a glass of water to you - good luck :)

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
My sister has joined the cult of Juice plus and her FB is full of 'inspirational' guff about how well, how much better she sleeps, how much fitter she is, how much weight she's lost.

The fact that she has also given up a very stressful job with long hours, eating properly rather than on the run and started going to the gym every day has nothing to do with it. It's all Juice Plus.

Apparently.

Blackers183

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Commercial television
A big problem with all juices is that they can be high in sugars and home made ones are very hard to measure the CHO. I generally keep well away from them but if it works for you that is very good.

Reactions: 4 people
G

graj0

I keep my carb/sugar as low as I can, some of those juices/shakes/meal replacements are pretty high in sugar as well as carbs.

Reactions: 4 people

leenic11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My sister has joined the cult of Juice plus and her FB is full of 'inspirational' guff about how well, how much better she sleeps, how much fitter she is, how much weight she's lost.

The fact that she has also given up a very stressful job with long hours, eating properly rather than on the run and started going to the gym every day has nothing to do with it. It's all Juice Plus.

Apparently.

No it's not all juice Plus but the juice plus is helping don't you talk to your sister let her explain a little

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I manage pretty well eating a low carb diet, where I can pick and choose which fresh fruit and vegetables I need to keep my glucose levels low and control my diabetes. So I don't actually need any commercial products to do this for me.
Robbity

Reactions: 8 people

photognut

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a forward thinker, hence the 15 year quote ;)

One of my friends bought into a MLM scheme selling Forever, Aloe Vera Cr**, the rubbish they were spewing about it's cure benefits..... I can honestly say they were brainwashed. Some people make allot of money doing these Multi level, Pyramid selling schemes.

Had a quick look at their web site - I would like to see the full breakdown of what each product contains, where is this information available to view? can you provide a link please. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
No it's not all juice Plus but the juice plus is helping don't you talk to your sister let her explain a little

All the time she's lecturing and spouting about these health "benefits" that would have been achieved without juice plus and while she still smokes I'll treat it all with a huge pinch of salt. Let's face it, no one that is selling is is going to say it's **** are they?

Reactions: 8 people

photognut

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
All the time she's lecturing and spouting about these health "benefits" that would have been achieved without juice plus and while she still smokes I'll treat it all with a huge pinch of salt. Let's face it, no one that is selling is is going to say it's **** are they?

I'm more disturbed by the fact the contents of each product are not easily viewable. If I can't gain easy access to this, I'm actually considering a phone call to Trading Standards.

Reactions: 10 people

leenic11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mmmmmm ......
Mmmmmm ......
I'm more disturbed by the fact the contents of each product are not easily viewable. If I can't gain easy access to this, I'm actually considering a phone call to Trading Standards.
I'm sure your joking about trading standards but of you feel you want too let me know what they tell you

photognut

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm sure your joking about trading standards but of you feel you want too let me know what they tell you
Actually, I am not joking. I take supplements, and I want to see exactly what I am taking per food listed. If I can't see this then I am disturbed as to what it's contents are. That is why new laws have been introduced to the UK and EU to protect the consumer. As the consumer, it is my right to know it's exact contents. Without causing argument, you have come here recommending a product to people who have some serious health issues - please could you provide some links to a full breakdowns, so if anyone wishes to research your claims they can make their own informed decisions.

Reactions: 6 people

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Just looked at the website. At first glance the ingredients appear to be OK although specific fruit and veg aren't listed. Personally I wouldn't want to pay to have that range of fruit and veg supplements as I take a range from fresh fruit and veg but may be it won't do any harm.

leenic11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I did my research on juice plus and like what overs as I said in my first statement it helped me with my life you wanna know more go on Google type in juice plus helping diabetics and read all the testimonials from doctors all over the world I did not once mention people need to rake juice plus I simply said it worked for me it works for health professionals and there patients and I simply asked for people to take a look I didn't ask for people like you to talk against it before people make their own judgement if their decide to research

leenic11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you even know how many fruits a Diabetic is allowed to eat because so many contain sugars

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I am glad it is helping you. :) Do you test your own blood sugars? Have they gone down since you have been using juice plus?