1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

JumpstartMD "Weight of the Nation" 2018 Conference

Discussion in 'Community Submitted Guides & Links' started by Indy51, Jan 29, 2019.

1. shelley262

shelley262 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Enjoyed this one too - especially as I’m one of those with high cholesterol although other markers are good. Very very interesting stuff thank you again.

• Like Like x 3
  2. shelley262

shelley262 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

This raises some interesting stuff including remission or reversal? Sweetners? How ketosis works and other stuff. Thank you @Indy51
    Think you’d enjoy this one @Debandez its a bit more about patient treatment, the practical stuff and outcomes may be useful to help you prepare for your talks? I was also shocked by statistics such as 50% of adult Americans have pre diabetes or diabetes.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Debandez

Debandez Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

Thanks @Indy51 for all this fabulous info. I'm free to listen today and perfect timing as I'm working on my talk @shelley262 so really appreciate the tag.

• Like Like x 2
  4. bulkbiker

bulkbiker Type 2 · Master

Done.. sorry must have missed your tag somehow... sorry!

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Goonergal

Goonergal Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Thanks. Missed your tag. Will take a look at some point - not enough hours in the day!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook