Just been to see the DN...

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
Thanks to LCHF, I've lost 14 kilos since December 2018! That's 2 stone 2 lbs in old money. Pretty chuffed with that; just hoping the blood test results will show similar reductions.... will find out next week! :)

Reactions: ziggy_w and Prem51

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Was it hurrah @Patrick66 ?
I don’t know yet. All my other results are back but the HbA1c is always the last. Expect that Monday sometime.

Other results seem good apart from a B12 deficiency and, apparently, a problem with my urine..but will know more Monday.

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
I don’t know yet. All my other results are back but the HbA1c is always the last. Expect that Monday sometime.

Other results seem good apart from a B12 deficiency and, apparently, a problem with my urine..but will know more Monday.
I get my results on Wednesday and I am nervous as this is my first ever review. Good luck with yours x

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
I get my results on Wednesday and I am nervous as this is my first ever review. Good luck with yours x
Thank you. I’m sure yours will be fine. I am cautiously optimistic about mine. In fact anything, even a single point off my last reading of 57 would be great, although I’m hoping for lower.
I’d like to see some “reward” for my dieting and exercise.

Reactions: ziggy_w