Just testing something - or the most random thread on the forum

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
To many whinging complaints either from the local karen's, greenies, and assorted others who were frightened of getting hit by a incoming coconut.

The palms were about 10 metres from the fence line, it would take a strong cyclonic wind to hurl a coconut that far.

I never climbed them with out a safety climbing belt on.

electrician-climb-working-in-the-height-on-the-pole-with-safety-belt-picture-id942209848

Sometimes if iI wanted a lot of them, but I was happy enough to wait till they fell off when they were ready,

That is not you (is it?)
Did you grow your own concrete tree?

The last time I climbed a tree taller than me, there was a rope swing that I really wanted to swing, (me Tarzan!) And I was really, really enjoying the experience until, yes, you've guessed it, I was lying on my back because the rope snapped or was it the branch? I landed on my right maximus gluten, (****).
I couldn't walk for a few days! And the bruising was very colourful.
For some reason, I have ever since been afraid of heights! (I close my eyes going up but I walk backwards coming down now!)

Oh happy days!

Reactions: Antje77

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
No, but I had a similar type belt though.

No, it was just an example of a safety belt being used.

Health and safety get everywhere!

It reminds me of my dad's belt.
The one he used for his back when working, the same he used as a persuader to four growing sons.

Ouch!

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I put a new nano sim card into my pld phone the other day, I have not phoned out or had any calls on it yet.

I got a text message yesterday from Google Play Store that the mobile number 04xxxxxxxx had been added to my account as it has been validated.

All of the Google stuff I have installed must have phoned home and reported it as new.

Sucked in deeper to the Google eco system.

Reactions: Antje77

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm on virgin!

Virgin phone,
Virgin broadband,
Virgin t.v.
Virgin WiFi,

I wish I had virgin shares!

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm on virgin!
I am with ALDImobile, the sim card I put in the phone has $5.00 worth of credit on it that last for a year if not used, I have not decided to put it on the same plan as my new phone is on though.

That's $15.00 a month with free calls and texts, three gig of data. I hardly use any data as I have unlimited data with my ISP Optus net.

Virgin was closed down a while back here in Australia.
Back in 2018, parent company Optus announced that it would be shutting down Virgin Mobile, phasing out the brand over the following two years.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I am with ALDImobile, the sim card I put in the phone has $5.00 worth of credit on it that last for a year if not used, I have not decided to put it on the same plan as my new phone is on though.

That's $15.00 a month with free calls and texts, three gig of data. I hardly use any data as I have unlimited data with my ISP Optus net.

Virgin was closed down a while back here in Australia.

Wasn't aware of that.
Because my package allows me free phone calls on my mobile and home phone.
And I also pay the same amount each calendar month.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Roast pork sizes to buy, not much leftover though.

261178796_1897458540441876_5980492896537979838_n.png

If it's big enough, you can save half for tomorrow, with a nice bit of salad!
It does look good enough to eat!

Or invite the family around to practice being locusts!(Ha!)

Having pork cutlets myself Tuesday.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I learnt something today and I wanted to share because I found it utterly delightful! :joyful:
Had a hard time finding a thread where it would be on topic though, until I found a vague memory of exactly the right ancient thread. There's already
See, threads like this bring us all kinds of useful information!
Did you know herrings communicate through farts?
in the thread, so I'm sure this tidbit of random information will fit right in. It's not even a joke, it's genuine research! :hilarious:

• Funny
Reactions: ravensmitten

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I hope you've checked this research for all sorts of bias.