Keto chefs bread?

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
Some useful info for seriously low carb, was doing an order today and if you do your order through the build a bundle rather than just add to basket as you go, then they give you next day shipping for cost of standard shipping. I waited 6 days last time for standard shipping
I couldn’t get that option to work yesterday when I tried. No products would come up for me to add.

Ceppo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Unfortunately Waitrose is the only supermarket not in my local area. There is one about 10 miles away, I'll check them out if I go out that way.
LivLife is very nice bread. Around 3g per slice and they are small slices. Usually no problem if you have an online delivery from Waitrose.

Angela64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
T2 and PAF & now Haemochromatosis!
I've read a couple of times that keto chefs sandwich loaf is a pretty decent low carb bread. Can anyone vouch for it?

I'm getting sick of the carnivorous diet and the only thing I used to really eat was sandwiches or toast. I've tried with the Warburton's milk roll but at 8.3g carbs per slice it's still quite carb heavy considering how tiny they are.
The pictures of the sandwich loaf look nice but then again they're not going to post a picture of something that looks awful. At £6.25 per loaf though it's a very expensive mistake to make if it tastes horrible, not to mention it'll cost a fiver delivery as well!!

I am really missing bread in my diet, with bread I can have toast, sandwiches, something on toast, some bread to go with soup (homemade of course)
I had a sandwich last night, Warburton's milk roll bread, 2 slices packed with lots and lots of ham. It was heaven! I never thought I'd say that about a rather boring ham sandwich

So should I pay over £11 for a loaf of bread to satisfy my cravings?
I’ve always had a Panasonic bread baker for years. I still make bread but I make sure i use good quality flour, I mix whole meal flours with mixed seeds. I make up a box of seeds: poppy, chia, sesame, linseeds, pumpkin & sunflower seeds ground, this I add a scoop to the bread mix. The idea is that the seeds slow down digestion. Bought bread is usually sour dough.

Reactions: retrogamer