Latest blood panel results.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just heard my daughter in law has lost the babies due next June, she was pregnant with identical twins.
Please, no more!

Oh Lamont, how very sad. Thinking of you and your family at this very moment. x

Reactions: Lamont D

Donought

Just heard my daughter in law has lost the babies due next June, she was pregnant with identical twins.
Please, no more!

Oh Lamont, my heart is breaking for you. Really I have no words to say as you're being dealt blow after blow after blow. Why is it always the good guys that bad things happen to? I'm guessing you have broad shoulders and a huge heart as your experiences would crush a lesser man.

I was listening to a podcast by Dr Chaterjee yesterday - seems his book is quite good - something about the 4 pillars to help destress. I'm sure it's nothing you don't already know but it might be worth a peek.

And guess what? We can be propanolol buddies....hope it works for you. Mine was given to help ease my thyroid which should lower blood pressure. Not sure it;s working but I do feel a bit more chilled. That said, I had a stinker of a day yesterday working 2hrs away at a Tribunal, broke down coming home etc. and usually I would be super stressed yet I was calm as the proverbial cucumber. However, this morning I feel as though I have been run over by a 10 ton truck. So I'm thinking that although I didn't FEEL stressed my body must have taken it in and it's done a number on me.

Take care
D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Oh Lamont, my heart is breaking for you. Really I have no words to say as you're being dealt blow after blow after blow. Why is it always the good guys that bad things happen to? I'm guessing you have broad shoulders and a huge heart as your experiences would crush a lesser man.

I was listening to a podcast by Dr Chaterjee yesterday - seems his book is quite good - something about the 4 pillars to help destress. I'm sure it's nothing you don't already know but it might be worth a peek.

And guess what? We can be propanolol buddies....hope it works for you. Mine was given to help ease my thyroid which should lower blood pressure. Not sure it;s working but I do feel a bit more chilled. That said, I had a stinker of a day yesterday working 2hrs away at a Tribunal, broke down coming home etc. and usually I would be super stressed yet I was calm as the proverbial cucumber. However, this morning I feel as though I have been run over by a 10 ton truck. So I'm thinking that although I didn't FEEL stressed my body must have taken it in and it's done a number on me.

Take care
D
Thank you so much for your post, it has been another bad day, I've learned about other things that have upset me!
But not as bad as yesterday. It just doesn't stop!
I hope you have had a better day. Your post was very kind and thoughtful.

Update,
Both my grandson and daughter in law have been sent home to recover. My grandson has a severe infection and given meds to treat it. The hospital will wait for the infection to go and then do all the tests necessary to get a diagnosis. They believe that it could be a heart defect. It is not covid!

Take care, stay safe